Mental illness Awareness Week is observed in the month of October. According to researchers, about 50 percent of the population are sufferers of mental diseases. Mental illness may prove to be fatal if not diagnosed at the proper stage. This observance of organizing this week was
first organized in the year 1990 in the US by National Alliance Organization. The theme of the year 2022 is to Make Mental Health And Well being for all a Global Priority. The green ribbon is the international symbol for Mental Health.
Mental illnesses are a group of disorders that affects a person thinking, perception, and mood
pattern. Mental illness is categorized under various sections such as Bipolar disorder,
schizophrenia, psychosis, depression, anxiety, and paranoia.
Causes that affect mental health
- Hereditary disorders
- Death of dear ones
- Child Abuse
- Trauma to the brain
- Pre-natal damage
Symptoms and signs
- Mental irritability
- Lack of confidence
- Loss of memory or recent activity
- Social isolation
- Mood swings
- Delusion, Hallucinations
- Suicidal thoughts
- Excessive anger
- Confused thinking
- Homeopathy has shown wonderful results in mental illness.
- At HOMEO CARE CLINIC under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhury trained doctors will evaluate you on the basis of your detailed case-taking and will guide you with the correct medicine.
- Along with Homeopathic medicines, they will also help with prevention tips and diet plans to achieve permanent cures.
Few Homeopathic Remedies For
- Mental illness- Remedies for Anxiety, Depression Aconitum Napellus, Arsenic Album, Ignatia, Argentum Nitricum.
- Remedies for Bipolar Disorder Hyoscyamus Nigar, Veratrum Album, Lachesis Muta, Lilium Tigrinum.
- Remedies for Schizophrenia Sulfur, Lycopodium, Natrum Muraticum, Silicea.
- Remedies for Paranoid Antimonium Crudum, Aurum Metallicum, Belladonna, Chamomilla, Crocus Sativa.
- Remedies for Obsessive-Compulsive disorder Gelsemium, Natrum sulfuric, Belladonna, Arsenic Album.