It is a common skin condition that mainly affects your scalp. It is a chronic condition that causes scaly patches, red skin, and stubborn dandruff. It also affects the oily area of the skin- face, side of nose, eyebrows, ear, eyelids, and chest.
CAUSE OF SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS:-
The exact cause of seborrheic dermatitis is unknown. But some of the factors that might cause this condition are:
- Certain genes
- Yeast infection called Malassezia
- Overproduction of oily secretions in the skin
- Hormonal changes
- Certain medications
- Certain medical conditions
- Extreme weather conditions
SYMPTOMS OF SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS?
- Itching of the skin and scalp
- Redness and swelling of the affected parts
- Flakes of dry skin on the scalp, hair, beard, mustache, or eyebrows
- Oily skin with yellowish, greasy patches on the affected parts.
AREAS AFFECTED ARE:-
Seborrheic dermatitis develops in parts of the body that are rich in oily and sweat glands. It usually affects the scalp, but it can also occur in the following parts such as, in and around the ears, on the eyebrows, nose, chest, and back, around the navel, buttocks, skin folds, groins, and below the breasts.
WHY HOMEOPATHY FOR SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS?
Homeopathy has given an excellent treatment for seborrheic dermatitis during all stages Most of the time seborrheic dermatitis clears up with a little care and proper hygiene. Sometimes it tends to keep flaring up often and can last for years so only homeopathy has a tendency to show amazing results in these types of cases Most cases approach homeopathic treatment only after failing with the conventional medicines, unfortunately. Homeopathy is strongly recommended for Seborrheic dermatitis.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS?
1. Kali sulphuric: It is the best homeopathic medicine for seborrheic conditions with yellow scales. The scalp is moist and the yellow flakes are sticky with itching and tingling.
2. Thuja: It is the best medicine for seborrheic conditions with white flakes on the scalp. There is hair fall associated with dandruff. The hair is dry with splits at the ends.
3. Natrum muriaticum: It is indicated for the seborrheic condition with an oily scalp with redness and white flakes. Burning sensation on the scalp and face with oily skin. Eruptions on the face like acne with redness and greasy skin.
4. Graphites: It is indicated for seborrheic dermatitis with intense itching and offensive smell on the scalp. Moist scalp with tangled hair. Dandruff-like flakes on the margins of the eyelids and behind the ear with intense itching.
5. Phosphorus:-It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for seborrheic dermatitis with flakiness and hair fall. The hair falls out in bunches and may result in bald spots. Intense burning sensation on the scalp with moist sweat.
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with seborrheic dermatitis and its type so if you are seeking for your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases