Eczema is a type of dermatitis that causes dry and itchy skin. It is noncontagious. Most commonly it can be seen on the hands, Neck, Elbows, Ankles, Knees, and feet.
Causes of Eczema
- The common causes include
- Pollen grain allergy
- Regular contact with soaps
- Chemicals some cosmetics like deodorants or bleach
There can be psychological factors like prolonged stress. There is also a possibility of having an underlying hereditary history of eczema.
Symptoms of Eczema
The first impression of eczematous skin is its unhealthy appearance with dry, flaky, Scaly, Thick, leathery lesions with crust formation. A person may feel intense itching with occasional swelling of the affected parts.
Scope of homeopathy in treating eczema :
Homeopathy has immense scope for skin diseases like eczema without any side effects. It helps to stop the progress of the disease along with the reduction of the lesions in size and number.
There are many homeopathic medicines that act effectively in treating eczema. These remedies correct the altered immune system which is the core cause of the disease.
Homeopathic Medicine for Eczema
- Graphitis – This remedy is indicated in cases where the skin looks unhealthy and every little injury tends to suppurate. discharges are sticky and watery. unaffected skin is rough and hard with persistent dryness. Burning, stinging sensation with swelling of feet.
- Mezereum – This remedy is useful in cases where eruptions turn ulcerated with the formation of thick scabs. The person feels intense itching with the sensation of chilliness. Long bones are affected, and get inflamed and swollen. complaints are aggravated in the night and damp weather.
- Hepar Sulph – This Remedy is useful in those cases where there is suppuration of the lesion with a tendency of easy bleeding. Lesion smell like old cheese. Cracks on hands and feet are deep. Cold sores are very sensitive. complaints ameliorated by warm covering.
- Dulcamara – This remedy is indicated in cases where lesions are formed with brownish-yellow crust formation. Itching is always aggravated in cold wet weather. Ulcers are sensitive and easily bleed. Bleeding occurs after scratching.
- Sulfur – This remedy is beneficial in those cases where the skin looks Dry, Scaly, and unhealthy. Itching and burning of the skin which is aggravated by scratching and washing. Skin gets affected usually after local medication. The itching is aggravated in the evening and from warmth.
In conclusion, Homeo Care Clinic offers a holistic approach to treating epiphora. The remedies mentioned above can treat the underlying causes of the condition and offer relief from the discomfort. However, it is important to consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner for the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Homeo Care Clinic provides comprehensive care for various ailments, including epiphora, and offers customized treatment plans based on individual requirements.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please visit our website or give us a call. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for valuable insights into the world of homeopathy and holistic health.