Diet for Acidity
Acidity is termed as heartburn due to indigestion
Diet To Be Followed
- Oatmeal, methi paratha in breakfast is said to be best for patients who suffer from acidity
- Egg whites are also safe for acidity
- Wheat upma, boiled chana can be eaten for snacks.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli should be consumed thrice a week
- Green beans, lentils, green peas to be used
- Salads full of cucumbers to be added to your meal
- Fruits like bananas, apples, pears, melon which acts as healthy nutritional constituents can be consumed
- Mint Leaves or Juice of Mint leaves can be taken once a day.
- You can eat grilled chicken, or grilled fish but fried to be avoided
- Along with diet, it is very important to follow dinner timings two hours prior to bedtime in order to prevent acidity.
- Avoid fast food such as french fries
- Avoid onion rings in meal
- Restriction on cream sauces, cream salads should be followed
- Dairy products like butter cheese to be prohibited
- Citrus fruits which can increase acid reflux should be stopped on regular basis like oranges, lemons, grapefruit
- Tomato ketchup, tomato sauce on pizza should be cut off
- Too much oily and spicy food to be also restricted
DR VASEEM CHOUDHARY – HOMEO CARE CLINIC, PUNE
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary a well-known practitioner along with his team who is practicing classical homeopathy for the last 10 years have treated many cases of acidity successfully so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance where our team of doctors will guide you for your Best Acidity Treatment along with preventive measures.
|Monday – Saturday||10.00 am - 09.00 pm|
|Sunday||10.00 am - 06.00 pm|