Medicated Peels Treatment
A skin peel is a well-known treatment used for skin treatment. Peels can be done on the face, neck, and hand.
What is the procedure?
The peel treatment helps to improve the appearance of your skin. During the treatment, a solution is applied to the skin. This treatment exfoliates the skin by removing the dead cells and making way for new skin cells to develop. The new skin after the treatment is usually smoother and less wrinkled.
The doctor administering the treatment will first clean your skin and then carry on to apply one or more of the medicated solutions. Most people experience a burning sensation during the treatment which lasts for about 5-10 minutes.
Benefits of Peel Treatment
- Reduces pigmentation and hyperpigmentation of face.
- Removes Dark patches, freckles, age spots, etc. caused due to pregnancy.
- Reduces Different Types of Acne.
- Useful for the removal of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth and eyes medicated peels are very effective.
- Useful for the treatment of wrinkles, revealing new and younger skin.
- Diminish the signs of aging as well as in removing harmed skin cells.
- Treats age spots.
- Useful for the damage caused due to exposure to the harmful rays of the sun.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
People who are hypersensitive skin, allergic to medicated peels, skin discoloration, scars, etc can opt-out for skin peeling treatment.
What Is The Difference Between Facial And Peel?
|Useful for Pigmentation, Acne marks, Melasma, Sunburn, Wrinkles, Age spots, etc||Useful for skin damage from pollution strengthens the skin’s natural barrier and improves cell reproduction|
|Uses medicated substances to strip off the top layers of the skin.||Uses creams, herbs, and cleansing products|
|Done by Doctors and professional staffs||Done by non-medical staff.|
|The results are almost immediate. You can see brighter and smoother skin right from the first treatment||The results can be seen after regular facials over a period of time|
Seek professional help for further assistance
For all the above complaints, conventional medicine does give relief but many times patients face recurrence. This Homoeopathy Treatment has a tremendous scope as it not only considers the disease from the diagnosis point of view but will go the root of the disease, finding the underlying cause and treat man as a whole.
|Monday – Saturday||10.00 am - 09.00 pm|
|Sunday||10.00 am - 06.00 pm|