Burning Sensation In Feet And Palms are the most prevailing symptom seen in adults. Medically term is denoted as Paresthesia. It can also occur in any age group. It can interfere with your sleep if not diagnosed at the correct time. The daily routine might get disturbed if the intensity of the symptom is severe. Homeopathy offers natural gentle treatment if treated properly.
- Damages peripheral nerves of legs giving rise to pain and burning sensation.
- Underlying pathological disease conditions can also be the cause.
Causes of Burning Sensation In Feet And Palms
- Fatigue and overexertion
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Charcot tooth Disease
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Alcohol abuse
- Athlete’s foot
- Gillian Barre Syndrome
- Exposure to heavy metals like arsenic
Associated Symptoms of Burning Sensation In Feet And Palms
- Tingling sensation
- Restricted movement of limbs
- Detail physical examination
- CT scan
Preventive Tips for Burning Sensation In Feet And Palms
- Soak your feet in Epsom salts
- Massage affected part for proper blood circulation
- Maintain regular exercises.
- Ice compression can also give some extent of relief
- Elevation of limb eases pain
- Fish oil supplement relief pain
- Have vitamin supplements to correct nutritional deficiencies.
- The use of ginger oil also gives a soothing effect.
- Avoid the use of poor footwear
- Avoid too much standing and walking long distances.
- Sulfur is One of the top most remedy recommended by physicians for burning palms and feet. the patient often searches for cool places in order to get relief if pain .pricking sensation along with itching is the most common complaint seen in these patients.
- Medorrhinum Patient desires their feet to be left open in order to get relief from pain. Getting up from sleep and putting feet on the ground causes pain. Sharp shooting pain is present with swelling all over the leg.
- Kali Phosphoricum is One of the best remedies for treating Paresthesia. Stinging and pricking sensation in soles and palms present.
- Arsenic album is Mostly indicated in swelling and burning of feet. There is internal burning in the feet but when touched from outside foot feels cold .patient often complains of numbness and weakness of feet with redness of foot.
- Phosphorus is One of the best remedies for treating burning palms and soles. The swelling of the feet is present with a shock-like sensation present all over the foot. Numbness and weakness are present all over the limb.
Homeo Care Clinic:
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with burning feet and palms so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Contact Us: Dr. Vaseem Choudhary, Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.