Diet For Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis is a chronic condition of skin where skin becomes red dry and cracked. Mostly affected by all ages.
Foods to Eat
- Drink plenty amount of water
- Can have almond milk or coconut milk
- Have Vitamin supplements
- Can opt for green leafy vegetables such as broccoli and spinach, cauliflower
- Eat apples, cherries, pineapple, pumpkin
- Use olive oil in food
- Can have apricot
- Can have flaxseeds
FOODS TO AVOID
- Avoid milk and milk products, cheese
- Avoid eating eggs
- Avoid peanuts
- Avoid soy, wheat
- Avoid eating rice
- Avoid red onion
- Vegetarians should avoid beans, lentils, and peas, rye, legumes.
- Non-vegetarians should avoid fish
- Avoid citrus fruits such as oranges, lemon
- Avoid spices and chutney
- Strawberry should be avoided Tomato should be avoided
- Avoid cakes and smoothies.
- Avoid soda
- Avoid fast food items such as burgers
DR VASEEM CHOUDHARY – HOMEO CARE CLINIC, PUNE
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary a well-known practitioner along with his team who is practicing classical homeopathy for the last 10 years have treated many cases of atopic Dermatitis successfully so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance where our team of doctors will guide you for your atopic Dermatitis Treatment along with preventive measures.