Diet for IBS
Diet For IBS
Did you know that some diets can help the symptoms of IBS? Take a look at some of the most popular diets to help you feel better.
Food Items to Eat:
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water every day.
- Fruits such as oranges, kiwi, strawberries, bananas, grapes, lemon.
- Melons and apples can be eaten without the skin.
- vegetables such as eggplant, carrots, spinach, sweet potato.
- You can opt for omellete or oatmeal for breakfast.
- Peppermint Tea or ginger tea can be consumed.
- Meat, chicken, and fish are considered to be safe.
- Baked potato chips, rice cake, frozen yogurt can opt for.
- Prepare foods by grilling, steaming with little or no oil.
- White bread, pasta, noodles, plain rice can be eaten.
- spinach salad or cucumber salad or tomato salad with grilled chicken can be eaten in meals.
- Whole wheat, whole grain, seeds can be eaten.
Avoid These Food Items:
- Avoid spicy food and fried food.
- Avoid vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, garlic, onion which causes the gaseous problem and abnormal bowel habits
- Avoid vegetables such as chickpeas, lentils, beans,soyabeans .
- Limit alcohol intake
- Avoid cream cheese, cottage cheese.
- Avoid beverages such as soda, fruit drinks.
- Packed foods such as sauces, candies to be avoided
- Avoid peach, plum, apricot.
- Chocolate, ice cream to be restricted
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary – Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his team will guide you with your diet details in cases of IBS Disorder. So if you are looking for your assistance then please visit our center at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.