National Health Center Week is observed in the second week of August every year and takes place from August 7 to 13 this year. It is promoted by the National Association of Community Health Centers which seeks to celebrate the accomplishments within their communities. Moreover, they endeavor to spread awareness about the importance of community health centers. They also look to advocate for emergency and long-term funding for community health centers to ensure the smooth provision of services to everyone for years to come.
National Health Center Week’s Goals
Get a health check-up
People usually come up with excuses to avoid getting a health check-up done. During National Health Centre Week, head to your local health center and get a check-up done to detect any potential illness and take corrective measures if need be.
Spread awareness about health centers
You can tie up with local bodies to spread awareness on health centers. Advocate for their mission, inform others about the importance of health, and how they can get access to affordable healthcare through these centers.
Volunteer at a healthcare center
You can look for volunteering opportunities during the week. They typically have many programs running, and can provide administrative or logistical support to ensure a successful week.
National Health Center Week Focus Days 2022-
- August 7th – Public Health in Housing.
- August 8th – Healthcare for the Homeless
- August 9th – Agricultural Worker Health
- August 10th – Patient Appreciation
- August 11th – Stakeholder Appreciation
- August 12th – Health Center Staff Appreciation
- August 13th – Children’s Health
- Lycopodium– This remedy is very useful when there is a history of recurrent colds and coughs and nasal blockages. Sensitive to all external stimuli. It very well helps you with all allergies.
- Allium Cepa– If you have flu-like symptoms with teary eyes and nasal congestion, then this is a very good remedy. Within a couple of days, it subsides.
- Arsenic Album– A very well-known remedy for food poisoning as well as other digestive disorders, Arsenic album can be very effective in treating a wide variety of stomach-related illnesses caused by the reaction to foreign microbes.
- Gelsemium– This medication is extracted from the vine Gelsemium sempervirens and is known as a very effective remedy when you have flu-like symptoms with the cold such as exhaustion, body ache, and fever.
- Arnica– One of the best medications for health care. Who has regular pain and bruises? It is known as one of the best medicines for painkillers.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with immunity-related problems so if you are seeking your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases