- Skin rejuvenation is termed a nonsurgical procedure that revitalises your skin to give it a more youthful and healthier appearance.
- It provides multiple benefits such as erasing defects caused by aeging, sun damage scarring, pollution, and various types of skin conditions.
- Skin rejuvenation treatment is performed to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles of your skin.
- To enhance your skin texture with a soft appearance.
- To remove acne marks, sunspots, scar marks.
- To boost confidence.
- Diminish redness and rosacea.
- To make you look vibrant as you feel enhancing your personality.
It helps in breaking up skin discoloration and maintaining the even tone of your skin.
TYPES OF TREATMENTS
This is said to be one of the best skin rejuvenation procedures. In this technique, your own plasma is used from your blood to skin cell regeneration within the area where it is applied in need. It enhances facial volume, fills in your fine lines, lessens your wrinkles, and helps to restore balding hair.
Hydro fillers ,Microfillers
This helps by injecting hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm and Restylane into your skin using a V2 injector gun. They help for glowing skin, for softer skin appearance, nourish replenish, and help in enhancing skin density, reduce your fine lines and necklines.
This includes injections of botulinum toxin, such as Botox, Xeomin, which causes wrinkles to soften and relax by restricting the muscle to contract.it helps in removing fine lines and furrows of skin.
Lasers and light
- This helps in deep wrinkles with a combined effect for best skin tone skin texture and tightness of the skin. Deep ablative lasers remove outer layers of the skin whereas non-ablative lasers target deeper layers.
- Phototherapy like intense pulse light and broadband light also target cells of specific colours and are also helpful in removing acne permanently.
This works by targeting deep skin tissue with radiofrequency energy which generates heat and results in new collagen and elastin production. Mostly it helps in treating skin sagging anywhere in the body.
This is also one of the series for delivering control on wound healing.it triggers the body natural own collagen and elastin production to rejuvenate the skin. Helps in treating acne, scar sunspots, fine lines, large pores.
Dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections
It’s a gel-like substance that is aided in injection which binds with collagen making nutrients flow in the skin. This helps in reducing fine lines on lips forehead and cheeks.
This helps in unclogging the pores, rehydrating your skin, detoxifying your skin gives a perfect texture to your skin remove tanning.
These are procedures which use acidic solution which addresses surface damage to the skin such as mild scarring. It breaks up old skin cells and removes the thin top layers of skin. Results vary according to the strength of acid and depth of peel being used depending upon the çondition noticed on the skin.
Micro derma abrasion
This is performed with a device that holds tiny crystals of sand to break up and suction the top layer of the skin. It encourages new collagen production. Results depend on the amount of skin damage.