Restoring Genetic Malady with Homeopathy
Epidermolysis bullosa is a rare condition that leads to fragile and blistering skin even after a minor injury, heat, rubbing, or scratching. It is an inherited disease that is usually seen in infants or young children. The person with epidermolysis bullosa presents the symptoms like fragile skin with a tendency to form blisters easily, Thick and unformed nails, blisters present inside the mouth and throat and on the scalp, and painful and itchy skin. a person may show dental problems such as tooth decay. There may be difficulty in swallowing.
Scope of Homeopathy
Dr. Bernie in the book ‘ Love, Medicine & Miracles’ wrote, ” There are no incurable diseases, only incurable people”. Homeopathy holistically covers the patient as a whole and not just the diseased part of it. Though epidermolysis bullosa is a congenital disease, yet homeopathy has a significant role to cure and reverse the condition with a single remedy.
The National Institute of Health ( Govt of India) published an article on its official website in Oct’2011 mentioning that 3 cases of epidermolysis bullosa has been treated with homeopathy.
Homeopathic Remedies For Epidermolysis Bullosa
Following are a list of some well indicated Homeopathic remedies which have curative action on such rare and inherited condition.
- Hepar Sulph: This remedy is well indicated where there is suppuration of the lesions with a tendency of easy bleeding, smelling like old cheese. Cracks on hands and feet are deep. Cold sores are very sensitive. Complaints are ameliorated by warm covering.
- Dulcamara: This remedy is useful where there are lesions with brownish-yellow crust formation. Itching is always aggravated in cold wet weather. Ulcers are sensitive and easily bleed. Bleeding after scratching.
- Petroleum: This remedy is indicated where the skin is rough thick and leathery. Formation of thick greenish crust with burning and Itching. Cracks bleed easily. Thin watery discharge from cracks.
- Sulfur: This remedy is useful when skin becomes dry, Scaly, and unhealthy. Itching and burning of the skin which is aggravated by scratching and washing. Skin gets affected usually after local medication. The itching is aggravated in the evening and from warmth.
- Mezereum: This remedy is indicated when eruptions turn ulcerated with the formation of thick scabs. Presence of intense itching with the sensation of chilliness. Long bones are affected, and get inflamed and swollen. Complaints are aggravated in the night and damp weather.
Homeo Care Clinic offers a holistic approach to treating epidermolysis. The remedies mentioned above can treat the underlying causes of the condition and offer relief from the discomfort. However, it is important to consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner for the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Homeo Care Clinic provides comprehensive care for various ailments, including epidermolysis, and offers customized treatment plans based on individual requirements.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please visit our website or give us a call. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for valuable insights into the world of homeopathy and holistic health.