Anxiety is a mental disorder characterized by fear and anxiety. Generalized anxiety disorder is also a medical term characterized by anxiousness due to excessive persistent unreasonable things such as difficulty in performing day-to-day activities. Around 40 percent of the population faces the problem of anxiety worldwide. Anxiety can occur due to basic factors such as stress or any kind of depression or phobias where the individual does not want to face the situation. Anxiety may sometimes lead to shock and also be fatal to life.
- Fear of Performance
- Loss of loved ones
- Lack of confidence
- Financial problems
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in concentration
- Lack of confidence
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle aches
- Chronic fatigue
Homeopathy has given wonderful results in treating patients with anxiety. Homeopathic treatment helps to treat the cause from within.
At Homeo Care Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhary trained doctors help you to overcome anxiety with their conventional Homeopathic Management and also, help you with exercise to combat situations.
- Aconite: Aconite is one of the best remedies suited for people who have sudden anxiety. Anxiety is mostly due to any past initial trauma or loss of loved ones. The patient often complains of dry mouth and dry skin. Elderly people also complain of chest pain and palpitations due to anxiety.
- Argentum Nitrucum: This is also said to be one of the best remedies for anxiety. Anxiety Mostly occurs due to claustrophobia, or fear of heights. The patient often complains of fear of everyday activities. Children often complain of getting diarrhea due to anxiety about exams.
- Arsenic Album: This is also one of the best remedies for treating anxiety. Anxiety mostly occurs due to fear of being alone and fear of darkness. The patient often feels insomnia, and fatigue due to anxiety. To overcome anxiety people often criticize others.
- Ignatia: This is also said to be one of the best remedies for anxiety. Anxiety mostly occurs due to the loss of a loved one or due to any kind of mental depression. Weeping disposition is a well-marked feature seen in these patients due to anxiety.
- Gelsemium: This is also one of the best remedies for anxiety where people have fear of going in crowds or meeting people. They often desire solitude. They want to be alone. Getting socialized leads to sweating, depression, and palpitations.