- Suicide is said to be one of the leading causes in society worldwide.
- According to WHO, 700,000 people die by suicide every year worldwide.
- It is said to be the 4th leading cause in the teenage age group.
- To raise awareness among individuals world suicide prevention is observed annually on 10th September.
This day was first marked on 10th September 2003 as an initiative by the international association for suicide prevention teamed up by WHO to prevent suicidal attempts and reduce the death rate.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DAY
This day is commemorated every year with the aim of creating awareness in people to prevent having suicide.
Creating hope through action
- Threatening to kill oneself
- Saying things like “No one will miss me if I am gone”
- Looking for ways to take one’s own life
- Giving away valued possessions or writing a will.
PEOPLE ARE MORE AT RISK
- Undergone previously suicidal attempts
- Someone who is drug-addicted
- Alcoholic person
- Social isolated
- Repeated failures in life
- Chronic illness or pain
- Psychotics disorders
- Relationship loss
- Severe anxiety
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES WHICH ARE EFFECTIVE IN DEPRESSION CAUSING SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS ARE AS FOLLOWS
This remedy is often indicated when the patient is fearful about the future and he feels that he is surrounded by enemies .tendency towards suicide by shooting oneself .person imagines that he listens to people who are far away. He always feels that he has two wills one commands him and the other forbids him. A slight offense makes him vehement.
Loathing of life, suicidal thoughts with the desire to commit suicide.Great sadness and weeping .sentimental distrustful. The person feels everything is over in life now no hope left .wants to give an end to all the pain and worries.
Suicidal thoughts, fury, senseless frenzy with inclined to suicidal attempts mental lassitude and weakness of mind, timid, restlessness, walks constantly, the constriction between mind and will.
Suicidal ideas and insanity. Ailments from grief, disappointed love, mortification, vexation, dread, fear reserved, displeasure, hallucinations of sight .suicidal tendency due to emotional problems, and religious mania.
Fear of death of being left alone, suicidal thoughts with lack of courage. Suicidal dispositions after midnight, from delusions, after fright, hanging, during fever. Suicidal attempts by falling from a height, harming oneself by knife, poison.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr.Vaseem Choudhary has treated many patients successfully for depression so if you are seeking your cure please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.