- From the past few years, aeging is said to be one of the risk factors for many illnesses pertaining to death.
- The first and foremost reason for the young generation to suffer from heart attack is a sedentary lifestyle and decrease physical activity
- Other reasons which have taken a lead are type 2 diabetes mellitus due to dietary choices and processed food
- Weight and obesity are also causing heart attacks at a young age
- There’s a shift in people’s daily routine on more urban eats, increasing screen time in this techno savy era.
- Ninety percent of the population are facing job security problems due to pandemics causing emotional stress and anxiety.
Symptoms of heart attack :
- Pain present in the left side of chest radiating to shoulder blade, jaw, arms, back of the neck.
- Dizziness, fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Cold clammy skin
- The feeling of impending doom
- Increase heart rate
- Nausea or vomiting
Factors are taken to prevent such hazards :
- Encouragement on physical activity
- Healthy eating habits
- Avoid fast and processed package ready meals
- Restriction on smoking
- Maintenance on weight.
- Regular monthly medical checkup of basic blood profile.
- Change of daily routine to family outings at least once a month
- Being more cautious if having a hereditary family history of heart disease.
Homeopathic drugs that have been found beneficial in treating heart conditions in the homeopathic system of medicine :
This remedy is best effective when there is radiating pain present from the left side of the chest towards the arm. Many physicians often say that arnica should be a remedy for mental and physical shock due to the experience of pain. It helps in giving a soothing effect and calms down the activity. It is proved that arnica helps in reducing internal bleeding and avoids internal bruising.
This remedy is prescribed in the burning sensation of the chest that aggravates more during the night. The patient often desired water and feels more suffocated if lying on his back. Severe chest pains make the patient uncomfortable .arsenic usually helps in restlessness and anxiety condition.
Sudden Chest pain with a high heart rate is often treated with this remedy. Aconite gives immediate relief If given during sudden chest pain. Many physicians say that aconite if given with arnica reduces heart rate and relieving mental anxiety.
Nux Vomica :
This remedy is often useful in symptoms of fatigue along with restlessness at the time of chest pain .symptoms often aggravate after having meals or due to emotional stress .other stimulants such as alcohol coffee and drugs also worsen chest pain.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr.Vaseem Choudhary along with his te has treated many patients successfully for heart conditions .so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.