- Many physicians claim that lichen planus is said to be one of the skin infections which is triggered by an immune system response that attacks your skin cells.
- Many allergens like antibiotics, arsenic gold, viral infections such as Hepatitis, stress, and genetics are the common factors that contribute to lichen planus.
- The commonly affected site is the mucous membrane mainly in the mouth and vagina and can also occur anywhere in the body.
- It is a condition that swells up your skin hair, nails, and mucous membrane and makes the skin irritated and itchy.
- Lichen planus usually occurs with autoimmune disorders.
- Certain medications such as pain relievers, beta-blockers
- Injury or trauma to the skin
- Genetic tendency
- Immunological factors
TYPES OF LICHEN PLANUS:-
Lichen Planus Pimentos
Blackish discoloration due to prolonged sun exposure can cause this type of lichen planus
Grey to brown eruptions formed on the shin of lower limbs and forearm.
Postmenopausal women having white thin skin on genitals mostly occur in this type
The appearance of small skin color shiny bumps anywhere on the skin comes under this category.
- Purple color lesions
- Itching at the site of the rash
- Blister formation
- White lines over the rash.
- Burning painful lesions which are lacy white in color.
- Nonsteroidal creams
- Ultraviolet light
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Sexual dysfunction
- Avoid getting hurt or damage to your skin
- Application of cool compression gives relief
- Reduce intake of alcohol and smoking
- Avoid too much spicy and salty food
- Consume Vitamin C
- Application of coconut oil can give a soothing effect on the lesions
- Avoid usage of excessive pain killers such as ibuprofen and naproxen
- Use sunscreen SPF 50 for sun protection
- Turmeric ointments can also alleviate discomfort from lichen planus.
Physicians mostly prescribe this remedy when there is uncontrollable itching all over the skin. The appearance of small purplish spots giving rise to blister formation can benefit from this remedy.
This is also considered one of the best remedies in treating lichen planus. Skin appears to be dry scaly and unhealthy. Patients have a tendency of suppuration every little injury suppurates. There is severe itching and burning present. scratching aggravates complaints more.
This remedy is mostly prescribed in chronic skin conditions such as lichen planus, psoriasis, eczema. Complaints aggravate more in the evening, humid climate, and damp weather.
This is one of the best remedies for lichen planus where there is severe scratching and exfoliation of the skin. Exfoliation of large scales leaving behind raw exudates.
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully of a case study of lichen planus get reduced by homeopathy treatment and all skin disorders so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance. To know more about the lichen planus treatment Contact- Dr. Vaseem Choudhary at Homeocare Clinic Hadapsar, Pune.