- Pilonidal sinus is defined as a small opening or hole in the skin which is filled with pus that may form an abscess or cyst.
- Mostly originates in the cleft of the upper buttocks.
- Pilonidal Cyst mostly contains hair, debris material.
- It occurs when hair punctures the skin and gets embedded.
- It may cause severe pain and may sometimes lead to infection.
- Pilonidal Cyst is commonly seen in people who have a sitting job for long hours.
- Drivers are more prone to Pilonidal cysts and abscesses.
- Loose hair near the buttocks easily penetrate the skin
- Friction and pressure
- Tight clothing
- Long sitting hours
- Inactive lifestyle
- Severe pain at the affected site.
- Swelling of cyst formation
- Reddened sore skin around the area.
- Oozing of fluid and pus.
- Foul Smelling odor from pus or fluid.
- Avoid long sitting
- Wash the affected area with mild soap on regular basis.
- Keep skin dry
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness
- Maintain appropriate weight
- Maintain physical activity
Homeopathic Management for Pilonidal Cyst abscess
Mostly indicated at later stages of infection when there is profuse acrid discharge from cyst formation. The patient often complains of continuous itching with severe prolonged pain. The warmth of bed at the night may aggravate the pain more.
This remedy is also indicated at later stages but there is the discharge of thin blood which oozes out from the abscess. Surrounding skin may burn and may itch due to profuse discharge Patient often complains of recurrence of the abscess.
Mostly indicated in the first stage of the Pilonidal Cyst. The patient complains of stinging, throbbing, pricking pain. On the other hand, some patient also has discharge from cysts which is like cheese with an offensive odor.
Mostly indicated in Pilonidal Cyst with yellow pus discharge. There is a thick and lumpy discharge which is bloody Useful to control pus formation.
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Pilonidal Cyst abscess so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Thus Dr. Vaseem Choudhary provides you Healthy Diet Chart and also gives the best homeopathy medicines to cure your Pilonidal Cyst, Abscess, and Sinus. For more details, Call – 9595211594. Online Consultation is also available.