- Eczema originates from the Greek word known as EKZEIN
- Mostly 50 percent of the population all over the globe face the problem of Eczema
- Eczema is defined as a common skin condition that involves dryness, itching, and redness.
- It’s one of the forms of dermatitis
- Physicians claim that when the barrier function of the skin loses its activity it gives rise to infection and inflammation of the skin causing eczema.
- Mostly involves the back, neck, ankle, feet, elbow.
Is Eczema contagious
- No eczema is not contagious it cannot spread to other people aside from you.
Does eczema spread all over the body?
- If treated at right time with correct medication it cannot spread to the other parts of the body.
Who is commonly a sufferer of eczema?
- If you are having a medical history of asthma or hay fever then chances of getting eczema are quite common.
If diagnosed with eczema then is rest necessary to be away from daily routine activities
- No eczema is not painful at all it only causes itching but performing daily tasks is not worrisome.
What causes eczema
- Allergen’s reaction to the immune system due to pet hair pollen and dander, genetics, environmental triggers such as tobacco smoke, air pollution, harsh soaps, stress are all common factors that can cause eczema.
How can we conclude that we have eczema?
If you have dry skin with redness and bumpy look associated with continuous itching or if your skin looks leathery with crust formation then you might conclude it as eczema.
Can climate change affect or cause eczema?
- Too much heat which causes sweating or low humidity which causes dryness can cause eczema.
What would be the duration for the existence of eczema
- Eczema can be lifelong if treated with counter medicine but Homeopathy has shown positive results in curing it in a limited time.
What are routine tests done for eczema?
- A physical examination is done by doctors to have a close look over the signs and symptoms along with an allergen test, a skin biopsy is some basic routine tests performed.
Basic questions asked by doctors to confirm the diagnosis for eczema
The affected site, previous medical history, any current medication is taken for symptoms reduction, what factors worsen the condition, history of smoking, emotional or mental stress climate change, use of harsh skin products.
- Homeopathy has shown wonders in treating eczema.
- Based on individualization and symptom similarity eczema can be treated permanently in a short period of time.
- At Homeo Care Clinic trained doctors have given 100 percent result in treating eczema of all age groups.
- Along with Homeopathic medicine diet and regime are also been taught to patients for better prevention in the future.
- Commonly prescribed Homeopathic remedies are Graphites, Hepar Sulphuricum, Mezereum, Sulphur, Antimonium Crudum.
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully for eczema so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance. To know more about the learn the case study of eczema.
Thus Dr. Vaseem Choudhary provides you Healthy Diet Chart and also gives the best homeopathy medicines to cure your Eczema. For more details, Call – 9595211594. Online Consultation is also available.