- Irritable bowel syndrome is termed inflammation of the large intestine which causes irregular bowel movements.
- Usually, a person complains of cramping abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, fever, nausea, vomiting, anemia.
- IBS mostly occurs due to bacterial overgrowth in the intestine, and due to mental stress.
- IBS can be of three types such as IBS with diarrhea, IBS with constipation, IBS with mixed types of symptoms such as hard and lumpy stools alternating with loose watery stools.
- Common tests done by doctors on visits to the clinic are lactose intolerance tests, stool examination, Tests for bacterial overgrowth.
- Diagnostic procedures which physicians recommend are colonoscopy, X-ray, CT scan, upper endoscopy.
Diet and regimen:-
- It plays an important role in treating Irritable bowel syndrome in order to get a complete cure for the symptoms.
- If you know what food to avoid in order to get relief then chances of landing into complications are less severe.
- Following are some important Do and Don’t to be followed to achieve complete eradication of the symptoms.
FOODS TO AVOID:-
- Avoid all lactose products such as milk, ice cream, cheese, yogurt.
- Avoid fruits like mangoes, apples, plum, peach, watermelon, pear, mangoes.
- Vegetarians should avoid eating lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans in their meals.
- Avoid having wheat bread.
- Avoid having pasta
- Avoid cereals in meals
- Avoid sweeteners.
- Avoid having coffee
- Avoid having high corn syrup
- Avoid sauces
- Avoid malt vinegar.
- Avoid nuts
- Avoid onions.
Foods to have in regular day-to-day life:-
- People who have a habit of drinking milk can opt for lactose-free milk such as almond milk.
- Fruits like oranges, grapes, strawberries.
- Non -vegetarian can eat red meat.
- People can opt for eggs for breakfast
- In meals, you can have carrots, pumpkin, beans.
- Oatmeal is also safe to consume.
- Peas, eggplant are also considered as safest for people having IBS.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Orange juice is said to be safe.
Homeopathic Mode of System:-
- Homeopathy has a wide range of remedies for treating IBS.
- Based on symptomatology remedies can be differentiated.
Physicians claim that this is one of the best remedies for abdominal constricting pain with severe constipation person always complains that he has the incomplete feeling of passing stools with the uneasiness of the rectum .people craves strong spicy food, coffee, alcohol.
If the person complains of abdominal pain with watery smelly diarrhea followed by constipation then this remedy is suitable .person faints after diarrhea or sometimes has severe headache Rubbing the abdomen may relieve the complaint.
Emotional stress, mental anxiety may cause digestive troubles. Bloating of the abdomen, flatulence, greenish diarrhea are all characteristics of this remedy. Drinking water or having too much salty food or sweet food can cause diarrhea.
This remedy is suitable if a person often complains of diarrhea along with constipation. Usually, a person faces explosive diarrhea when he regurgitates food contents back. Bloating of abdomen present with inability to pass gas calls for this remedy.
This is also one of the best remedies prescribed for irritable bowel syndrome .person often complains of bloating abdomen with the passage of stools. Heartburn and stomach pain are also present. Heartburn is noted in many people. Craving for sweets and warm drinks with ravenous hunger is a keynote feature of this remedy.
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Irritable bowel syndrome so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Thus Dr. Vaseem Choudhary provides you Healthy Diet Chart and also gives the best homeopathy medicines to cure your Irritable bowel syndrome. For more details, Call – 9595211594. Online Consultation is also available.