Warts are benign growth of skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), they are highly contagious, and while they can appear in anyone of any age. Children and teenagers are particularly susceptible.
- Mostly no symptom but may present with itching and bleeding.
- Occasionally painful if present on pressure bearing site.
- Often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- These are contagious can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart-like a shaving kit, towel, etc.
- Children and teenagers are more prone.
- They can affect any age. In some cases, they may disappear by themselves within 6 months or years, but some warts do not go away on their own.
- Although they are usually painless but can bleed and cause pain when bumped up
Types of Warts:
Common warts or Verruca vulgaris-
Common warts are firm, raised, rough surface, and may appear cauliflower-like. Can appear anywhere in the body.
Plantar warts –
Plantar warts have a small central black dot surrounded by hard, white tissue. Can appear on feet, soles, heels, and toes.
Plane warts –
Plane warts are round, flat, and smooth. Also known as flat warts, they grow most often on sun-exposed areas.
Filiform warts –
Filiform warts are long and thin in shape. They can grow rapidly on the eyelids, neck, and armpits.
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR WARTS:
Skin warts are the most common skin complaints, after acne.
Homeopathic medicines for warts are Causticum, Medorrhinum, Nitric acid, Thuja, Dulcamara, etc.
Homeopathic medicine removes warts in a very safe, mild, gentle, and painless way. Homeopathy treats warts patients in an individual manner. There is no one specific medicines that work for all warts or all patients with warts do not get benefitted from single medicine.
When giving homeopathic medicine for wart removal you need to take consideration of the individual characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of warts, which differs in each patient.
Advantages of taking Homeopathic for warts:
- The treatment is safe, mild, gentle, and painless
- No side effect
- No surgery required
- Treats the root cause of disease.
- Avoid shaving area which has warts as it bleeds and increases in size.
- Avoid touching and picking of warts, as it will spread to other places.
- Keep the affected area dry since warts prosper in a moist environment.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary gives the best Treatment on Wart Removal Treatment in Hadapsar. He treats many patients and recovers them by Homeopathy Treatment. Read here a Case Study on how Dr. Vaseem Choudhary treats and give relief to his patient from Wart Problem.