Autism is said to be life long neurological condition that manifests during early childhood.
The UN General Assembly had declared 2nd April as World Autism Awareness Day. On this day member states of the United Nations raise awareness about Autism and Asperger syndrome.. This resolution was passed on November 1st, 2007, and was adopted on 18th December 2007.
The purpose of this day is to highlight the need to improve the quality of life of those with autism so that they can be a part of a healthy integral society. There should be a clear understanding in society that ASD is different for everyone. Certain therapies can work on some people but all may not be benefited by it.
THEME OF 2021:
INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE
Challenges and opportunities in the post-pandemic world.
- Having an immediate family member with autism
- Genetic mutations
- Metabolic imbalances
- Low birth weight
- Exposure to heavy metals and environmental toxins
- History of viral infections
TYPES of AUTISM:
- With or without accompanying intellectual impairment
- Language impairment
- With catatonia
- Associated with a neurodevelopmental disorder
- Repetitive or restricted movements or speech patterns
- Rigid adherence to specific behavior
- Fixated interests or preoccupations
- Lack of response to their names or indifference to caregivers.
- Aggressive or lose language skills.
- Intellectual lower than normal
- Performing activities that could cause self-harm
- Fascination towards inclined objects like the spinning wheel of a toy car.
- Behavioral therapy
- Play therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- High dose vitamins
- Chelation therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Homeo Care Clinic:
- Homeopathic Medicine involves directly administering natural substances in medicinal form
- Taking into consideration mentals and physical generals in detail case taking Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team have helped many patients with autism disorder.
- At HOMEO CARE CLINIC Dr. Vaseem Choudhary with his expert knowledge and mastery skills has treated all age groups dealing with symptoms pertaining to autism based on their totality.
- Many patients have given positive testimonials as to seeing improvement in symptoms, especially in adolescent age.
- According to Dr. Vaseem Choudhary’s view based on his experience Homeopathic remedies have found to be effective for reducing symptoms such as physical and behavioral complaints, improvement in seizures and bowel problems with a decrease in outbursts in social interaction, and language skill.
- Dr. Vaseem Choudhary with his knowledge has made it possible for many parents to help them in dealing with autism in their children by showing them the limelight of improvement.
To know more about us please visit our center for further assistance.