TINNITUS is termed as a ringing sound heard in one ear or both ears. Know here Cases, Symptoms and Treatment from Dr. Vaseem Choudhary at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
- Age-related hearing illness
- Trauma to ear
- Meniere disease
- Loud exposure to sound
- Infection of the ears
- The build-up of ear wax in the ear
- Hearing loss
- Ear canal blockage
- Head injuries
- Medications like NSAIDs, cancer drugs, diuretics
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Ear bone changes
- Muscle spasms in the ear
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Acoustic neuroma
- Blood disorders
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Hormonal changes in women
Certain types of noises are heard in the ear such as
- Buzzing or chirping
- Roaring or whistling
- Clicking or whooshing
- Hissing or pulsing
- Use hearing protection like earplugs
- Limit exposure to high volume
- Limit alcohol
- Maintain hygiene by doing ear cleaning regularly with earbuds
- Avoid usage of materials like sticks, pins other than earbuds
- Cochlear implants also act best
- Fruits like pineapple, apples, oranges, helps in increasing the blood circulation of the body thereby causing chances of reducing the Inflammation
- It is also proved medically that garlic has intrinsic properties of reducing the plaque formation in the arteries connected to the inner ear.
- Vegetables like spinach which have a high amount of zinc also have great benefits on people having hearing issues
- Seafood is also helpful for people having ear infections especially in old age
This remedy is often indicated to fat and flabby patients and also to chubby babies, patient often complain that there is continuously ringing in the ears with or without vertigo, there is a crackling or pulsing sensation in the ears thermally patient are chilly with lots of craving for sweets, due to complaints mentally they are very anxious and overwhelmed
This remedy is often prescribed when there is humming and roaring in the ears along with impairment of the ear, many people say that sounds keep echoing in the ears, people are more prone to continuous ear infection with discharges from the ear mentally patient is very anxious, fearful and restless due to his complaints
This remedy is often indicated when tinnitus is well marked with vertigo and nausea, Symptoms aggravate more during the night time and in the evening, a person may often feel cold and faint but still, they have craving for fresh and moving air this remedy often suits when the infection is very prolonged or recovery is very slow
This remedy is prescribed to those patients who are very sensitive to noise ,and there is pains and muscle tension in neck and back mentally patient is very talkative , energetic but due to tinnitus they become depressed and fearful ,tinnitus along with frequent episodes of headaches especially to women during menstrual flow is also a peculiar feature for this remedy
This remedy often calls for when there is tinnitus with continuous ringing and roaring in the ears along with severe itching, during complaint there is also well-marked vertigo which aggravates more on turning the head people who often need this remedy are quiet, conservative, with a rigid core of ethics, anxiety is well marked in this remedy
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his team have treated many patients successfully of tinnitus with his expert knowledge and mastery skills so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What tests are recommended in people having tinnitus?
Tests like audiometry, pitch masking speech discrimination test, and tympanometry.
2. Can tinnitus lead to hear loss?
No, tinnitus can never cause hear loss though it can co-exist simultaneously but it can not proceed to hear loss nor hear loss can cause tinnitus.
3. Does loud noise lead to tinnitus?
Prolonged exposure to loud noise can damage hair cells in the inner ear can cause chronic tinnitus.
4. Which trauma can lead to tinnitus?
If there is any neck injury or damage to head then it might cause tinnitus