Mouth ulcers are small painful lesions that develop on the surface of the mouth and at the base of the gums. Know more about Mouth Ulcer and their Causes and Homeopathic Treatment from Dr. Vaseem Choudhary at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Another name for mouth ulcers is canker sores.
- Hard bruising after dental treatment
- Toothpaste and mouth rinse having sodium lauryl sulfate
- Acidic fruits like strawberry, pineapple, oranges, lemon
- Deficiency of B12, zinc, iron
- Dental braces
- Spicy food
- Snacks like nuts, chips
- Emotional stress
- Bacterial, viral, and fungal infection
- A person prone to Behcet disease
- Ulcers which are painful, irregular oval lesions
- Pain while eating food and drinking water
- High fever with malaise
- Ulcers extending to lips
- Tongue coating of thick white crust
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Tingling sensation in the mouth
- Pain extending to ears and throat
- Rinsing the mouth with salt water and baking soda
- Placing milk of magnesia on ulcer area
- Applying baking soda paste on ulcerative lesion
- Benzocaine products topical application
- Applying ice
- Usage of damp tea bags on the affected area
This remedy is often suited to people who often complain that they are having burning and stinging pain in the mouth pain gets worse by cold food and cold drinks and pain reduced by warm water there is a tendency for bleeding gums, a person is mentally anxious and tired.
This remedy is often best for painful sores which are red and inflamed which are burning and stinging in nature, pain aggravates more by taking warm drinks usually person feels bitter taste in the mouth gums are seem to be swollen and painful with throbbing pain in it. the feeling of itching is well marked in this remedy, any kind of warm food or warm water can increase the pain more
Mouth ulcers which are more painful with pus formation which is extremely sensitive in nature, complaints are aggravated more on taking cold drinks patient is thermally very chilly, oversensitive in nature, burning pain is present in the mouth after drinking even sips of cold water
Pearly sores with eruptions in the mouth especially on the tongue call for this remedy, even gums are swollen inflamed with ulcers formation, mouth feels dry and there is tingling sensation all over in the mouth, cold sores at the edges of the lips are often seen, the patient is very thirsty with a craving for salt is present, lips are cracked painful and tender.
This remedy is also best for mouth ulcers especially in young children, mentally patient is anxious about the trifles, sores break out in the inner areas of the cheek on your tongue and in the gums, mouth ulcers turn sensitive and hot, there is dryness within your mouth, there is bleeding mouth ulcers present.
Thus, If you are facing any one of the above symptoms of Mouth Ulcers and want to get a cure from the root, meet the Best Homeopathic Doctor in Pune– Dr. Vaseem Choudhary at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune. He has recovered many of the patients from Mouth Ulcers. Check here to read more about the case study of patients!!