Infertility is termed when a male is unable to start a pregnancy with her female partner.
- Ejaculation issues
- Undescended testicles
- Hormonal imbalances
- Defect of tubules that transport sperms
Recommended Diet To Follow
- Eat 1 egg daily for breakfast
- You can also opt for an oats meal.
- Opt for whole grains, pulses, and cereals sprouts.
- Vegetarians can opt for dal, khichdi, cabbage, flower, and spinach.
- Nonvegetarians can opt for fish like salmon, sardines, and tuna.
- Consume lots of fresh fruits oranges, grapefruit, apples, pears, bananas, pomegranates, and guava.
- Opt for salads that include tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot,
- Can opt for walnuts
- Consume dark chocolate
- Cook food in olive oil
- Opt for healthy snacks such as grilled sandwiches.
- Include garlic, black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon in your food preparation meals.
- Opt for banana shakes.
- Keep the habit of eating dry fruits such as hazelnuts, almonds, cashew
- Drink coconut water twice a week.
Foods To Avoid
- Avoid eating dairy products such as full cream, and whole milk.
- Cut down on soy products
- Avoid sweeteners
- Limit Alcohol intake
- Avoid red meat, pork, and mutton.
- Avoid drinking coffee
- Avoid eating fast food such as french fries, burgers, pizza
- Avoid too much oily and spicy food
- Quit smoking
- Avoid eating deep-fried items such as fish and chicken.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his teammates has treated many patients successfully with male infertility so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.