Diet For Female Infertility
Couples who are unable to conceive a child even after indulgence in sex without having any medical issues for more than one year are considered infertile.
Causes Of Female Infertility
- Declining of age
- Over weight
- Sexual disturbances
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Hormonal imbalance
- Malnourished underweight
Types Of Infertility:
- Primary infertility: Couples who are unable to conceive 1 year after indulgence in sex without using birth control methods.
- Secondary infertility: Couples who are able to get pregnant once but at present they are facing problems during second pregnancy.
Foods To Include In Diet:
- Consume beans and lentils
- Eat lots of fruits such as oranges , lemons, pears, guava, bananas, apples ,pears.
- Include green leafy vegetables such as spinach, cabbage, methi, chawle, matar.
- Eat pulses and cereals.
- OPT for paneer, rajma.
- Can opt for Fenugreek leaves in food preparation.
- Eat salads which include Tomato, beet, cucumber, lettuce .
- Can opt for poha, upma , upid in breakfast .
- Drink butter milk and coconut water
- OPT for orange and lemon juice
- Eat walnuts , hazel nuts , cashew nuts
- Eat peanuts
- Include garlic, turmeric , black pepper,
- OPT for brown bread.
- Consume wheat chapattis .
Foods To Avoid Female Infertility
- Avoid soda and high sugar products.
- Avoid eating items which contains potatoes
- Avoid bakery items
- Avoid eating white bread .
- Avoid eating pasta , noodles
- Avoid eating spicy food
- Avoid eating maida products like maida paratha, maida batura .
- Avoid oily food
- Avoid eating soy products
- Avoid soya bean pulav
- Avoid eating sweetners
- Restrict on pickles , spicy chutneys
- Limit Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid eating bread sandwiches
- Avoid eating red meat , pork
DR VASEEM CHOUDHARY – HOMEO CARE CLINIC
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team mates have treated many patients successfully of male infertility so if you are seeking for your cure please visit our centre for further assistance.