- Brain cancer awareness month was first introduced by founding members of the brain tumor research center.
- The main association to lead this awareness is the American Association for cancer research.
- Brain cancer is defined as the collection of abnormal cells in the brain which can be benign or malignant.
- It causes pressure in the brain leading to brain damage which can be life-threatening.
- The symbol for brain cancer is denoted by a grey color ribbon which signifies grey matter that is the darker tissue of the brain.
When the brain tumor originates in the brain such as glands, nerve cells, and brain cells.
Gliomas and meningiomas are the examples in this type .
When the cancer cells grow to the brain from another organ such as lungs or breast .
Skin cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer are few examples.
- Stages ranges from 0 to 4 based on cell type and their spread to other parts of the organ.
- Increased age
- Epstein Barr virus infection
- Family history of brain cancer
- Long term smoking
- Exposure to chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- Weakness of extremities
- Blurred vision
- Loss of balance.
- Hand tremors
- Loss of bowel and bladder control
- Memory loss
- Skull X-ray
- CT Scan
- Biological drugs
- The homeopathic system signifies treatment according to a holistic approach
- Depending on totality of symptoms including mentals, thermals ,past history family history and physical generals physicians prescribe similimum remedy .
- Individualization based customized treatments helps to treat the cause from within achieving a permanent cure.
- Homeopathic remedies also acts best in prevention of disease .
- Homeopathy have shown wonderful results in curing cancer and avoiding seldom spread to other organs .
- Conium Maculatum
This is considered as one of the best remedy in treating cancer cases. Patient often complains of cramps in back, drowsiness feeling , vertigo on lying down , severe headache , stiffness in nape of neck tearing pain in limbs, lancinating pains in vertex of head. All these complaints are found to be improved with this remedy .
- Hydrastis Canadensis
Patient often complains of pain in scalp, Pain in neck muscles, pain in forehead, burning sensation in eyes ,heaviness in lumbar region ,weakness in extremities, blurred vision, numbness ,confusion .
- Kali Iodatum
This is also said to be one of the best remedy in treating brain tumour .patient often complains of severe headache along with sensation of coldness, throbbing pain in one side of forehead ,tearing pain in left temple ,formation of lumps on skull. vertigo, intellectual weakness.
This is also said to be one of the remedy in treating brain tumours where patient suffers from loss of memory, forgetfulness, confusion state of mind ,light feeling in head,vertigo, headache upon stooping, numbness in arms and legs ,weak digestion, hairfall, dry scaly skin ,pale look .
Loss of memory, mental confusion, slow perception of things , persistent sadness, depression, tearing pain in head , pain in extremities, numbness feeling ,vertigo seizures are few characteristics features of this remedy .
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with brain cancer so if you are seeking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance.