- Acne is a common skin condition found in teenagers worldwide.
- Mostly occurs at the age of 11 to 30.
- Pores of your skin get blocked by bacteria or hair or sebum giving rise to the white head, blackhead and acne.
- Propionibacteriumplays an important role in acne formation.
- In 1931 Bruno Bloch was the first person to point out acne vulgaris after examining 400 young adults in Zurich Switzerland.
- The term Acne Vulgaris was first used by Fuchs in the year 1840
SITE FOR ACNE FORMATION
- Acne mostly appears on face , forehead, chest , shoulders and upper back .
REASONS FOR ACNE FORMATION
- Air pollutants
- Harsh cosmetic on face
- Hormonal imbalance
- Sports hats , helmets which cover your face
- Oily skin
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- High humidity
FOODS TO AVOID
- Avoid drinking skim milk
- Whey protein to be avoided
- Avoiding having high intake of sugary products such as soda
- Avoid eating too many chocolates .
- White rice ,white noodles
- Avoid eating pasta
- Sweetners like cane sugar, maple syrup, honey
- Fast food such as burgers, nuggets ,french fries .
SAFE FOOD TO HAVE DURING ACNE
- Eat fruits pumpkin, berries, and papaya.
- Eat vegetables such as carrots, cabbage cauliflower, sweet potatoes
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink lemon juice
- Eat sprouts such as kidney beans ,lentils, chickpeas
- Non vegetarian can opt for salmon fish .
- Dermatologists differentiate acne by its severity as they classify it into 4 categories such as
- GRADE 1-mild whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules.
- GRADE 2-multiple papules and pustules on face .
- GRADE 3- inflamed nodules mostly on back and chest .
- GRADE 4- large painful inflammed nodules and pustules .
- Can acne reappear again and again?
Yes ,if your damage pore gets reinfected by any means then acne can occur again unless treated permanently .
- How long does acne vulgaris last
Acne lasts up to the age of 30 after that it disappears as age passes off.
- Are there any complications for acne vulgaris
Acne scarring is the most common complication that a person might suffer from.
- How can acne vulgaris be prevented?
Rinse your face with water twice a day and refrain from harsh scrubbing.
- How can I know whether my acne is hormonal or bacterial
If a flare-up occurs during hormonal imbalances which get easily resolved with topical medications then it is hormonal and if at all systemic medications are required then it points out to be bacterial.
- Homeopathic remedies play an important role in treating acne from the root cause.
- Many people after being treated with Homeopathy have given the opinion that Homeopathic remedies not only treat acne but also stop them from reappearing.
- Whereas others are of opinion that Homeopathy also resolves the problem of acne scarring if treated timely.
- Here are a few remedies which have created wonders in treating acne vulgaris.
- Pulsatilla- Mostly indicated in people where acne develops due to fatty food and warmth.
- CalcareaCarbonica- People who have cravings for sweets, and eggs and who are overweight can get cured with this remedy.
- HeparSulphuriscalcareum- Commonly indicated in pustular foul-smelling acne which gets aggravated by cold weather.
- AntimoniumTartaricum – Acne which is tender and painful to touch and leaves bluish scar marks on the skin.
- Sulphur Iodatum- acne which appears mostly on the forehead and back due to heat .
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Acne Vulgaris so If you are seeking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients are recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases