National Safe Motherhood Day is celebrated on 11th April every year to create access to adequate care during pregnancy and post-natal services.
The aim of this day is to raise awareness to achieve the target of reducing the global maternal mortality ratio.
India is said to be the highest to give birth accounting for 15 percent of total maternal deaths worldwide. Seeing this mortality rate government of India declared 11th April as National Safe Motherhood Day in 2003 in order to take steps to reduce the grievances and since then this day is celebrated annually.
As per WHO data it was noticed that 830 women die every day from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth due to lack of skilled care before and after childbirth so to bring awareness this day has been given importance to discuss the strategy and follow the guidelines accordingly.
Every year the members of WRAI select a nationwide theme and carry out a campaign for creating awareness about maternal health care their safety and the right to live life.
- The year 2019 and 2020 theme was Mid Wives For Mother’s
- The year 2021 theme was Stay Home In Coronavirus to keep mother and newborn safe.
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Pre eclampsia
- Abdominal Cramps
- Uterine bleed
- Frequency of urination
- Joint pains
- Less amniotic fluid
- Pregnancy breech
- Uterine contractions
- Water breaks
- Persistent visual disturbances
- The concept of Homeopathy is that symptoms of illness are expressions of disharmony within the whole person and so a person should be treated considering the holistic approach and not just the disease part.
- Homeopathic medicines are been used by many pregnant ladies from their first trimester as they are considered to be safe and side-effect-free.
- Complaints such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, constipation, leg cramps, aversion to food, vertigo are ailments which are been cured easily by Homeopathic physicians on basis of individualization.
- Some females feel allopathy as to be higher dose to be consumed which might harm their baby and so they are tilted towards homeopathy
- Dr. Vaseem Choudhary at Homeo Care Clinic has treated many pregnant females with Homeopathic pills with his expert knowledge and mastery skills which has shown effective results.
- Even preventive management care along with a diet plan is been discussed in the consultation to ensure a healthy newborn.
It is a key part that to ensure a healthy newborn a mother should be taken good care of and should be healthy in all the three trimesters and Homeopathy management has proved to show effective results with 100 % cure.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question):
1. Does 1. Homeopathy have any side effects if consumed during Pregnancy?
Homeopathic pills are said to be side-effect-free and without any hazards to both mother and fetus.
2. How effective is homeopathy unlike other conventional medicine ?
Homeopathic pills are been prescribed on the constitution and not on disease organ part so it helps each and every ailment in antenatal care.
3. It is been noted that Homeopathic remedies helps to reverse breech presentation justify ?
Homeopathic pills with a combination of breech tilt exercises cause muscle fibers in the uterus to even out and relax which encourages position change.