Vitiligo disease does not pose a serious threat to one’s health
Since the last more than 10 years, Dr. Vaseem Chaudhary has been treating several cases of vitiligo. We have successfully treated and documented more than 1000+ cases of vitiligo including segmental vitiligo, bilateral symmetrical vitiligo, vitiligo affecting mucocutaneous junctions, and vitiligo with a single patch, vitiligo with a few multiple patches, etc. We have also treated mild to severe cases of vitiligo from different parts of the world.
Firstly, we will understand what exactly vitiligo is.
What is Vitiligo?
Causes of Vitiligo Disease
Vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) die or stop producing melanin — the pigment that gives your skin, hair, and eyes color. The involved patches of skin become lighter or white. It’s unclear exactly what causes these pigment cells to fail or die. It may be related to-
- A disorder of the immune system (an autoimmune condition)
- Family history (heredity)
- A trigger event, such as stress, severe sunburn, or skin trauma, such as contact with a chemical.
Symptoms And Types Of Vitiligo Disease
- Surfaces of skin- With this type, called universal vitiligo, the discoloration affects nearly all skin surfaces.
- Parts of the body- With this most common type, called generalized vitiligo, the discolored patches often progress similarly on corresponding body parts (symmetrically).
- One part of the body- This type, called segmental vitiligo, tends to occur at a younger age, progress for a year or two, then stop.
- One or few areas of the body- This type is called localized (focal) vitiligo.
- The face and hands of the body- With this type, called acrofacial vitiligo, the affected skin is on the face and hands, and around body openings, such as the eyes, nose, and ears.
It’s difficult to predict how this disease will progress. Sometimes the patches stop forming without treatment. In most cases, pigment loss spreads and eventually involves most of the skin. Occasionally, the skin gets its color back.
Homeopathic Medicine For Vitiligo Disease-
- Arsenic sulph flavum- It is a rare but very useful remedy for vitiligo. It is usually recommended for people who have dry skin with. For scaly and itchy skin this remedy shows good results.
- Calcarea carb- Here the white spots are usually surrounded by dark borders with unhealthy skin. Small wounds do not heal readily. Usually better with cold hair.
- Sepia- This helps in completely eradicating the disease if it matches with your constitutional remedy. It mostly covers having an indifferent approach towards family and life. Tendency to avoid both physical and mental symptoms.
- Natrum muriaticum- It’s a great remedy for certain forms and it especially covers the skin its major part. Mostly help in patient who has greasy oily skin with dry eruption. Marked skin type is greasy skin.
- Graphitis- This remedy is one of the best homeopathic remedies. It is especially seen in patients with unhealthy skin where every little injury suppurates. It mostly covers all the whitish patches on the skin.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with vitiligo so if you are seeking your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases.