- Hysterectomy is termed as surgical removal of the uterus. If required as per need of the disease severity your doctor might also remove the fallopian tube and ovaries indeed.
- Many physicians say that hysterectomy is said to be a life-saving treatment as it controls heavy bleeding and also reduces uterine cancer to a certain extent.
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal heavy menstrual bleeding
- Cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Uterine prolapse
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Delivery complications such as placenta accreta
- Prolapse of uterus
- Severe pelvic pain
TYPES OF HYSTERECTOMY :
- Abdominal hysterectomy
The incision is made in the lower abdomen through which the uterus is removed.
- Vaginal hysterectomy
The uterus is removed through the vagina.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
Abdominal hysterectomy is performed by doing multiple tiny incisions through which a camera and surgical instruments are inserted
Immediate Medical Attention If These Signs :
Noted After Hysterectomy
- Fever or chills
- Severe pain
- Redness or inflammation at the site of incision
- Difficulty in urination or bowel movement
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Any kind of discharge from the incision
- Where can you experience pain after a hysterectomy?
Pain can be felt in the back, in the abdomen, in the legs, pain while intercourse, pain while urination, and while bowel movements.
- Is it normal to have pain post 6 months after hysterectomy
Pain can be mild and does not interfere with daily activities
- What causes pelvic pain years after hysterectomy
A syndrome is known as residual ovarian syndrome, Pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, bowel dysfunction, and fistula Formation.
- How can I flatten my stomach after a hysterectomy?
Perform belly tone exercises such as pelvic tilts, knee lifts, leg extension above the ground, and out-to-side movement.
Homeopathic Management :
- Homeopathy helps in identifying an individual as an entity and selecting the remedy based on his personal trait.
- In homeopathy, the patient is treated as a whole and not just the disease part.
- Homeopathy has shown the best results in cases where hysterectomies have been
- Arnica Montana
This is one of the best remedies indicated pre and post-surgery in cases of a hysterectomy where there is bruised pain along with swelling. Bowel and bladder movements are irregular.
- Bellis Perennis
Physicians say that this remedy also has shown the best results when there is an injury to internal tissues after any surgery. Stiffness and coldness which develops at the affected site can be relieved by this remedy.
- Aconitum Napellus
This remedy is mostly indicated in those patients who are agitated and who get panicked very easily because of their surgery. Dry mouth and thirst are also indications of this remedy.
- Rhus Toxicodendron
People often complain of stiffness, soreness, and restlessness after surgery so this remedy is very helpful in these kinds of patients.
This is mostly indicated in those patients who have fear of surgery. They suffer from diarrhea headaches due to fear of surgery lethargic feeling is often noticed.
Homeo Care Clinic :
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with gynecology so if you are seeking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients are recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases