- Homeo Care Clinic organized a free diabetes checkup camp at its OPD on world Diabetes Day.
- This year is celebrated as the 100th anniversary of the discovery of insulin.
- The theme kept on this day is as follows
ACCESS TO DIABETES CARE, IF NOT NOW WHEN
- Diabetes camp operates On principles of diabetes management and youth development so that the new generation can learn to manage their diabetes.
- Peers and dedicated professionals provide motivation and support as well as acceptance, understanding about the topic.
- Director Dr. Vaseem Choudhary claimed that Homeo Care Clinic is conducting such a health awareness program for the benefit and upliftment of society.
- Diabetes carries great importance worldwide where it mainly leads to blindness, kidney failure, stroke if not treated on time.
- Diabetes mainly occurs because of five major reasons that are said to be a sedentary lifestyle, high sugar intake, lack of exercise, obesity, stress.
- Major symptoms of diabetes include increase thirst, increase urination, increased hunger, blurred vision, increase weight loss, numbness in the hands and feet.
- Diabetic Rage which is proved to be new in modern medicine is termed dangerous because it may involve the behavior of a person which he is not aware of.
- It is always seen that when a person’s blood sugar fluctuates he expresses himself in anger, anxiety, or depression which is out of control of his limit.
- Physicians also claim that your blood sugar impacts how you feel and can contribute to mood swings.
- Poor management of blood sugar can lead to negative moods and a lower quality of life.
Some people also complain of fatigue feeling, tiredness which can be due to high or low blood sugar levels if other things such as stress, the hard word are ruled out.