• Thyroid is a gland that produces hormones that carries many functions in a different system of
our body for controlling metabolism.
• Thyroid disease occurs when your thyroid gland produces too much of hormones or too less
• Different forms of thyroid disease are hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, thyroiditis, and Hashimoto’s
Risk Factors for Thyroid Disease
• Men, women, teenagers, adults anyone can get affected.
• Thyroid disease can occur at birth or it can also occur in women after menopause.
• People who suffer from pernicious anemia, type 1 diabetes.
• High doses of iodine medication such as amiodarone.
• Condition that causes hypothyroidism are as follows. Thyroiditis which is swelling and inflammation of gland that lowers the amount of thyroid hormones
• Hashimoto thyroiditis is an autoimmune inherited disorder.
• Iodine deficiency is Commonly found in underdeveloped areas .
SYMPTOMS COMMONLY NOTICED
• Dry coarse hair
• Intolerance to cold
• Conditions that can cause hyperthyroidism are Grave diseases where the thyroid gland produces an excessive amount of hormones.
• Toxic multinodular goiter In this condition, the thyroid gland develops several nodules .
• Anxiety, irritability, nervousness
• Loss of weight
• Loss of appetite
• Sensitive to heat
• Eye problems
• Muscle weakness
• DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA
Depends on the blood test, imaging test, and physical examination of patient
• Homeopathic remedies help in stimulating our thyroid gland.
• It enhances thyroid secretion and also improves thyroid hormone sensitivity.
• Many patients are of the opinion that along with Homeopathy dosages thyroxin tablet is seen to be
• Homeopathy helps in boosting immunity power rather than targeting the diseased part.
• Homeopathic pills are having no side effects and hence can be consumed by children and adults.
• Taking Into consideration the totality of symptoms and reaching to correct similimum homeopathy
deals with permanent results.
Few homeopathic remedies commonly recommended in thyroid diseases are as follows
• Calcarea Carbonicum, Sepia, Graphites, Lycopodium, Arsenic Album, Sulphur, Thyroidinum.
Homeo Care Clinic
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases