PCOD is a hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age
3 main features of PCOD are:
This means your ovaries do not regularly release an egg.
The excess level of androgen:
High levels of male hormones in your body may cause excess facial or body hair
Ovaries become enlarged and contain many fluid-filled sacs or follicles which are up to 8mmapprox 0.3inch
Causes of PCOD:
The exact cause of PCOD is not known but their growth appears to depend on
- Increasing testosterone levels.
- Raised level of luteinizing hormone
- Low level of sex hormone-binding globulin
- Raised levels of prolactin
- High levels of insulin
- Genetic factors can also lead to uterine fibroid formation
Sign & Symptoms:
- Irregular menses
- Excessive hair growth(hirsutism)
- Weight gain
- Hair loss thinning hair from scalp
- Heaviness in the stomach.
- Sleep apnea
- Lots of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis
- Avoid dairy products
- Avoid red meat but lean cuts of chicken and fish can be taken
- Hydrate yourself with a minimum of 2-3litres of water/day
- Coconut water, buttermilk, vegetable soup
- Binge on whole wheat products like wheat pasta wheat poha
- Say yes to walnuts, almonds and no to cashews
- Whole pulses like green Dal, chana Dal, yellow moong dal to be included in various preparations
- Eat natural herbs like flax seeds, methi seeds, coriander
- Include millets like barley, Rahi, oats
Homeopathic Treatment For PCOD:
Homeopathic treatment for PCOD is one of the best possible alternative medicines.
One of the best medicines for PCOD in females who are young girls with scanty and delayed menses, thirstless, changeable mood
Useful for people having bearing down pain from back and abdomen feeling of ball-like sensation in inner parts mentally females are irritable and have a tendency of indifferent to family members
Best rest for PCOD with constipation, especially for a stout, built, or fatty people chilly thermals with tearing pain in the stomach region and hardness present in inner parts
Usually suited to females having pcod with an aversion to tight clothes problems are usually all left-sided especially pain in the left side of the abdomen which is better Nd relieved after flow starts, loquacity and jealousy is the marked feature of this remedy
Stinging type of pain is present in the abdomen associated with tenderness in the ovarian region is a marked feature of this remedy
Ask Your Queries…
Q 1- Is Homeopathy useful for PCOD
It corrects hormonal imbalance by balancing excess androgen production thereby correcting ovulatory cycle.
Q 2 – How much time it requires to be pcod free with homeopathy
Early cases of diagnosed cases of PCOD take the lesser time of treatment compared to long-standing and conventionally tampered cases
Q3– What is the maximum size of PCOD you have treated?
We have treated larger sizes of uterine fibroid sizes extending to 6mm as per our clinical guidelines
Q4. Can I get pregnant with Pcod and no periods
Women of such cases are at higher risk of miscarriages and of developing infertility