- It is generally noticed that during the monsoon season the climate is generally sticky due to excessive humidity which elevates the chances of severe Hair fall.
- According to recent studies, it has also been proved that when our sensitive scalp comes in contact with acidic water the scalp becomes dry causing weaker hair root follicles which tend to hair fall easily.
- Hair chemical structure makes it unusually sensitive to airborne hydrogen which results in the formation of bonds and swells until the smooth cuticle erupts to make them frizzy.
Tips to prevent hair fall:
- Shampoo your hair 2 to 3 times a week to wash away the rainwater that is loaded with pollutants.
- Use a microfiber towel to remove excess water from hair.
- Oil your hair and massage gently to avoid breakage of hair
- Avoid junk food as it causes thinning of hair
- Avoid caffeine as it also leads to dehydration causing hair to fall
- Add fresh fruits, leafy vegetables, whole grains, and protein-rich products to maintain a healthy diet
- Drink at least 8 to 13 glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated.
- Amla juice, onion juice, methi are all home ingredients that also give natural support to the thickening of hair.
This remedy is very effective in treating male pattern baldness. Hair fall usually starts from the sides of the scalp. This remedy also acts best in people facing dandruff leading to a bad smell from the scalp. The scalp may be itchy with a burning sensation all over the scalp. Physicians claim that this is the best remedy for fast hair regrowth.
This is the best remedy for hair loss which is mostly visible on the crown or top of the scalp. The scalp may be sensitive to touch along with the crawling sensation. Hair tends to break easily which causes thinning and baldness.
This Remedy is considered to be very useful when Hairfall is noticed at a young age. Severe itching and prickling of the scalp are present. Offensive smelling sweat with sour odor with a feeling of coldness on the scalp is present.
Women who have severe hair fall even due to the slightest touch on the scalp can be best effective by this remedy . Severe hair fall after childbirth is also found to be improved by this remedy. Hair fall is often associated with headaches due to the slightest touch on the scalp. Complaints aggravate more from the heat of the sun.
Homeo Care Clinic:
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team have treated many patients successfully of Hairfall so if you are looking for your cure please visit our centre for further assistance.