- Hair loss is medically termed alopecia which results due to interruption in hair production.
- Hair is said to be one of the most essential parts of our face which signifies our personality.
- It helps in gaining confidence and self-esteem.
- Nowadays hair is said to be the most effective part of cosmetology which is given the most importance.
Hair Growth Cycle
It has 3 phases
- Anagen phase where hair grows actively
- Catagen phase where hair is separated from its follicle and stops growing
- Telogen phase where follicle rest for three months and then the hair falls out completely from its root.
TYPES OF HAIR LOSS
- Androgenetic Alopecia
Also termed as male pattern baldness which is hereditary and can be managed with medication.
- Telogen Effluvium
This causes complete baldness especially affecting more at temples and crown. This can occur mostly due to thyroid imbalance, surgery, fever.
This is an unusual type of hair loss that occurs mostly due to chemotherapy They generally shut down the hair follicle production.
- Alopecia Areata
This is an autoimmune disorder where the body’s own immune system attacks hair follicles which causes hair to fall out and prevents from new hair regrowth.
This is mainly a fungal infection that mostly occurs on the scalp. Children are commonly affected
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
- Clogged scalp
- Application of too many cosmetic products such as shampoo,serum
- Various diseases such as cancer , hypothyroidism, post menopausal syndrome.
- Ineffective diet
DIET FOR HAIR LOSS
- The egg is a good source of protein and biotin which gives good results in hair loss treatment.
- Berries which contain vitamin C should be consumed
- Spinach which is a good source of iron vitamin also acts best for fast hair growth
- Sweet potato is also a good source for hair growth.
- Non-vegetarians can opt for fish, chicken.
- Nuts can be eaten daily.
- Seeds, beans can be consumed on daily basis.
- Milk is also considered a good source for hair fall regrowth.
This is one of the best remedies indicated for damaged and thin hair. Hair gets strengthened and gains thickness. Best used as hair regrowth.
Best used for premature balding. Also prescribed in ladies especially during post-delivery and during pregnancy. People who lack confidence in them and desire for good hair thickness are most benefited from this remedy.
People who often complain of severe hair loss due to the tendency of dandruff, dry crust on the scalp, or hair loss due to skin diseases are well treated by this remedy. Also acts well in people who are very emotional and sensitive and due to mental depression causes hair problems.
- Fluoric Acid
This remedy acts well in brittle hair, alopecia, vertex baldness which acts in both males and females. Hair texture and hair volume increase.
This is one of the best remedies for hair loss especially mostly on the sides of the scalp. Along with severe hair loss patient also complains of small eruptions on the scalp with crust and scales formation. The patient often scratches the scalp causing oozing of blood.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully for hair loss so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a diet chart for many diseases.