- Anxiety is termed a mental disorder that involves more than temporary worry and fear.
- Anxiety can show many expression which occurs when it interferes with your ability to function, or something striking your emotions.
- Usually, anxiety arises normally before taking any test or making any decisions, or before any performance.
- Anxiety can become worse over time if not dealt with in the right manner.
TYPES OF ANXIETY DISORDERS:
Generalized anxiety disorder
You may feel this when there is unrealistic worry and tension regarding health, school, work, relationships.
There are sudden panic attacks that occur due to a situation of dread which results in chest pain and heart attack.
Phobia related disorders
This results due to intense fear related to any situation or objects such as fear of animals, blood, height, injections, water.
This occurs in the daily routine of others judging your personality which restrains you from attending a social gathering.
Fear of enclosed or open spaces, crowds, public transportation.
- The chemical imbalance that controls our mood.
- Environmental factors such as any kind of physical or mental trauma.
- Hereditary which you inherit from either or both parents.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:-
- Irritability with easily getting fatigued
- Muscle tension
- Trembling and shaking
- Increased heart rate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Dry mouth
- Obsessive thoughts or repeated flashbacks
- Anti Anxiety medication
This is one of the best remedies treated for Panic attacks of anxiety which come suddenly with very strong fear even fear of death. Feeling of strong anxiety with shortness of breath, palpitations, flushing of the face, chest pain, restlessness often calls for this remedy.
Mostly indicated to people who are very much anxious about their order and security. They are very anxious and particular even about minute details such as to be neat and very clean all things to be kept in a proper manner. a person is always restless and keeps moving from one place to another even though exhausted. Anxiety may mostly result in digestive problems and asthmatic problems.
This is mostly recommended to working people who work too much and have fear of breaking down. anxiety results in confusion and forgetfulness. Worry and bad news may agitate them. fear of heights and claustrophobia are often found in this remedy.
Physicians often claim that this remedy mostly suits people who have anxiety due to mental work causing a lack of confidence. People are usually self-conscious and feel intimidated by people whom they feel are much powerful as compared to them. Taking any responsibility can also result in fear and anxiety.
Severe anxiety with a constant feeling of support and comfort often calls for this remedy .person may be moody cheerful moody, childish. Women often face anxiety during their menstrual periods or during menopause .warmth increases anxiety
Homeo Care Clinic:-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully for anxiety disorders so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.