Bronchitis was first introduced by Mr. Badham in the year 1808. He stated that it is a disease where the mucous membrane that lines the bronchiole tubes is inflamed. In the year 1837, a broad description of the disease was noticed and it was further classified as acute and chronic bronchitis.
Bronchitis is defined as Inflammation of the bronchioles which carry air to and from the lungs.
Types Of Bronchitis
- Acute Bronchitis- Acute Bronchitis mostly occurs due to viral infection. Symptoms last for a few weeks.
- Chronic Bronchitis- It is defined as a cough that lasts for 3 months with recurrent bouts of 2 consecutive years. Occurs due to viral infection.
Symptoms Of Bronchitis
- Spasmodic cough
- Production of mucous
- Yellowish or greenish expectorant
- Chest discomfort
- Fever with chills
- Sputum examination
- Chest X-ray
Homeo Care Clinic
Homeopathy plays an important role in treating patients with Bronchitis. Depending on the totality of symptoms and on basis of individualization medicine is prescribed. At Homeo Care Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhury trained doctors will evaluate your body analysis and on basis of your symptomatology will guide you for further management. Prevention measures and dietary plans will also be given in order to achieve a permanent cure.
Homeopathic Medicine For Bronchitis
- Bryonia Alba is One of the finest medicine for treating Bronchitis. The patient often complains of dry spasmodic cough which is hard and painful. The slightest motion aggravates the cough more. The person feels very thirsty and desires large quantities of water. Severe spasmodic cough may sometimes also cause stomach pain and indigestion.
- Antimonium Tartaricum is One of the common medicine used in patients with Bronchitis. The patient often complains of accumulation of wet productive mucus and expectoration on coughing. A rattling sound is heard in the chest. The patient has to put a lot of effort to cough he constantly keeps on burping and spitting. Lying down on the right side may reduce cough to a certain extent. A person is very lethargic and drowsy due to his complaints.
- Hepar Sulphurius Calcareum Physicians often say that this medicine is most helpful in those patients Who have a rattling cough with hoarseness of voice. A yellowish expectorant is often noticed. A person is very irritable and lethargic. Cold aggravates complaints more. Removing the hand out from the cover may bring a cough.
- Kali Bichromicum- The patient often complains that they feel a metallic feeling in the throat during coughing. Throat tickles at the time cough. A severe hard cough may cause pain behind the breast bone and also in the shoulder. The cough aggravates more in the early morning or after eating food or drinking.
- Sulphur This is one of the finest medicine in treating Bronchitis. The patient often complains of a burning painful irritating cough. Cough is usually with expectoration. Greenish-yellowish mucus is present which is difficult to come out. The cough is so severe that the patient feels breathless and sluggish.
Homeo Care Clinic
Homeo Care Clinic deals with all types of illnesses. Under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhary, trained doctors will help you to treat your illness. If any of you or your family members have any disease can visit our clinic for further assistance.