Blood cancer is also termed leukemia. It is a type of cancer that is found in your blood and bone marrow. It occurs due to the accumulation of abnormal white blood cells.
- September is the month raised for blood cancer
- A red ribbon is the color denoted blood cancer.
Types of Blood Cancer
Basically, blood cancer is categorized under 3 major types as
- Leukemia- This type of blood cancer starts in the Bone marrow and produces abnormal white blood cells.
- Lymphoma- This type of blood cancer generates in lymphatic cells
- Myeloma- This type of blood cancer mainly affects the plasma of the blood.
Blood cancer mostly occurs due to mutations in DNA within blood cells.
Organs involved in blood cancer
- Blood cancer initially starts in the bone marrow which further spreads to the liver, spleen, central
Signs and Symptoms
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unknown bleeding or bruises
- Rash on skin
- Itching all over the body
- Shortness of breath
- Night sweats
- Recurrent infections
- Recurrent nose bleeds
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Pale skin
Warning Signs of Blood Cancer
- Loss of bladder and bowel movement
- Dryness of mouth and skin
- Irregular Breathing
Stages of Blood Cancer
Stage 1- Enlargement of lymph nodes due to an increase in the number of lymphocytes.
Stage 2- Enlargement of liver, spleen, and lymph nodes. The growth of lymphocytes is very rapid as
compared to stage 1.
Stage 3- Anemia develops with an enlarged liver, spleen, and lymph nodes.
Stage 4- Reduced blood platelets with lung affection.
- Genetic disorders
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Family history
- Healthy nutritional diet
- Radio and chemotherapy
- Homeo Care Clinic deals with the general well-being and vitality of patients.
- Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on basis of individualization and miasmatic effect
taking into consideration the totality of symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines help in controlling the pace and spread of disease.
- Blood cancer leads to depression, anxiety, fear, and mood fluctuations where Homeopathy
comes in the role and helps patients to maintain mental stability.
- Homeopathic pills can be taken along with other conventional treatments which gives relief
at a faster rate.
- Blood cancer often causes pain whereas Homeopathy has shown maximum effects.
- Few Homeopathic remedies
Chelidonium, Acetic Acid, Arsenic Album, Aconite, Ars Iodatum.