Healthy Aging Awareness Month is in September month, People celebrate this month by incorporating habits like exercise, eating healthy food, and getting enough sleep into their daily routines. It is also a day for encouraging others to stay active and take steps to improve physical and mental health.
You can take charge of your well-being, by taking steps to age with a healthy body and a healthy mind.
- It is important to consult your doctor before exercising. Start slow, know your limitations and modify activities if needed.
- Adults should aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity each week.
- Make your physical activity FUN and something you enjoy doing!
Maintain a Healthy Diet-
- Eat proper portion sizes.
- Overeating can lead to obesity and increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and have them make up half of your plate.
- Avoid excess processed foods.
- Stay hydrated- adults should drink between 10-16 cups of water per day, depending on gender, living environment, and activity level.
- Try something new by attending online or socially distant in-person classes that interest you.
- Use technology like Zoom or Facetime to stay in touch with friends and family.
Balance your body and mind-
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Keep your mind active by reading or doing puzzles.
- Keep your body active through stretches and yoga.
- Receive regular check-ups, physicals, and medical tests when needed as many diseases can be prevented when caught early.
- Don’t forget appointments with the dentist and optometrist too.
- Take vitamins, supplements, and medications as prescribed.
Why Homeo Care Clinic?
When considering this more holistic approach to supporting our aging population, homeopathic treatment should be included in the range of options available. As well as being effective for physical ailments, it can also help with emotional and mental challenges which can all too often be part of the broader health issues that older people face.
Homeopathic Medicine To Prevent Health Medicine-
Especially helpful for the patient who has been keeping long hours caring for another person and then cannot shut off their mind. The patient feels very tired, but cannot let go enough to sleep.
Especially helpful for those who have recently lost a loved one and are unable to sleep from grief or worry. Sighing, sobbing, and violent yawning can indicate a need for this remedy
Wrinkles on the abdomen. These are formed in a woman who has given birth to several children, due to the relaxation of muscles after deliveries. There are folds of skin on the abdomen which are loose and hanging.
Great medicine for healthy aging and especially very useful in cases of wrinkles. Brown spots are present with freckles.
Arsenic is also used for asthma, cough, pain, swelling (inflammation), and other conditions, it also helps in the aging of the skin and other health problems. Works great in wrinkles and loosening of skin.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with healthy aging conditions so if you are seeking a cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases.