National Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month is in September each year. organized by the Heart Rhythm Society. It’s essential to increase awareness of this cardiac ailment during this crucial month. Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) causes irregular heartbeats. It can become life-threatening if the right course of therapy is not taken.
AFib is a condition where your heart’s upper chambers beat out of sync with the lower chambers. This creates an abnormal heartbeat that is often rapid but can also be too slow or irregular.
Symptoms of Afib-
- Irregular heartbeat
- Heart palpitations (skipped beats)
- Shortness of breath
AFib puts you at increased risk for heart failure because of the extra strain on your heart and blood clots. Because the heart beats out of sync, blood doesn’t flow through the heart as well as it should, which can lead to pooling and the formation of blood clots. If a clot dislodges, it can travel to other parts of the body and block blood flow. When blood flow to the brain is blocked, it can cause a stroke.
Goal of Afib-
The goal is for AFib patients to correct irregular heart rhythms and reduce their chances of stroke. Doctors will recommend medication as the first line of treatment. Treatment options depend on the frequency of symptoms and how long patients have had atrial fibrillation.
National Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month aims to create public awareness and provide support so patients can lead happy and healthier lives.
Homeopathic Remedies For Atrial Fibrillation-
- Belladonna- This is an effective remedy for sharp-shooting headaches, a common symptom of cerebral congestion.
- Nux Vomica- This is a suitable drug for the treatment of ischemia as well as for passive cerebral congestion and even which is a great valuable remedy for the same phosphorous.
- Naja- Its action settles around the heart, valvular troubles. Blurred speech Threatened paralysis of heart, body cold, pulse slow, weak, irregular. Damaged heart after infectious diseases.
- Lilium Tig- It is a very efficient natural Homeopathic medicine for Palpitations with an increased heart rate. It helps in controlling them.
- Digitalis Purpurea- Digitalis is the most effective Homeopathic remedy when the slightest movement causes vibrations. The patient usually feels that the heart will stop its action if he or she moves and it is better at rest. Digitalis is the ideal Homeopathic remedy when the cardiac rate is lowered and palpitations are mostly excited from the slightest motion.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully of atrial fibrillation and other heart conditions also so if you are seeking your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. You may need to follow a special diet plan if you have any health problems. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases.