Atopic Dermatitis is a common type of eczema. This disease was first been diagnosed in the year 1933 by Fred Wise. In past decades eczema was been treated with the help of a diary free diet and skimmed milk and baked fish. Atopic Dermatitis is caused by the inflammatory immune response. According to researchers, it is also claimed that atopic dermatitis also occurs due to a genetic lack of filaggrin in the skin.
- Herpes simplex virus infection
- Excessive sugar intake
- Vitamin deficiency
- Rough fabric
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
- Dryness of skin
- Appearance of rash
- Severe itching
- Fissures and flakiness of the skin
- Red patches on the skin
- How does atopic Dermatitis appear? -It is an oval circular flaky patch on the skin which itches continuously.
- What is the best way to avoid getting atopic dermatitis? Maintain hygiene and moisture in your skin daily to avoid any allergen contact.
- Does atopic Dermatitis spread through contacts? -It is not a contagious disease. so it might not spread from person to person.
- What foods to eat to reduce chances of atopic Dermatitis? Have a well-balanced nutritional diet that includes green leafy vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats.
- Which deficiency might be the reason for atopic dermatitis? According to researchers, Vitamin D deficiency leads to atopic dermatitis.
- What are essential home remedies to treat atopic Dermatitis?
- Aloe Vera gel, Coconut Oil, Honey, and Apple Cider Vinegar are all natural ingredients found useful
for atopic dermatitis.
- Recommended fruits that support atopic dermatitis Apples and bananas are fruits that support
- List some food items which should be avoided strictly during atopic dermatitis
- Peanuts, wheat, soy, eggs, oranges, and lemon, should be strictly prohibited during atopic dermatitis.
Homeopathic Medicine for Atopic Dermatitis
- Sulfur- This is one of the best remedy indicated for atopic dermatitis, especially in those people who have dry scaly skin and continuously keeps itching.
- Mezereum- One of the finest remedies for atopic dermatitis. Indicated to patients who have dermatitis on the scalp and which oozes discharge from the eruptions.
- Petroleum- Eczema especially on fingertips and hands occurs mostly in the winter season and causes severe itching.
- Graphites- Indicated in patients with tough leathery skin with cracks and soreness. Mostly occurs on the hands, around the mouth, and behind the ears
- Hepar Sulphuricum- Indicated in people who constantly suffer from skin infections. Skin becomes dry,
cracked, and sore due to eruptions.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his team have successfully treated many patients with Atopic Dermatitis, so if you are seeking your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.