Alzheimer’s Disease was first introduced in the year 1906. Auguste Deter was the first patient who was diagnosed with this disease. Emil Kraepelin was the first German physician who classified dementia. Alzheimer’s Disease should be treated cautiously and in time because it might become fatal due to aspiration pneumonia If left untreated.
- Head trauma
- Lack of sleep
- Amyloid and tau deposits in brain cells
- Down syndrome
- Loss of ability to think and understand
- Mood swings
- Interrupted speech
- Mental Confusion
- Personality changes
Warning Signs Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory loss
- Judgemental issues
- Forgetting areas, location
- Repeating words continuously in the middle of a conversation
- Losing Track of words in speech
- Difficulty in problem-solving
- Difficulty in understanding visual images
- Inability to complete daily routine tasks
- Mood swings
- Cognitive test
- Neurological function test
- Genetic tests
- Blood test
- CT scan and MRI
Homeopathic Medicine for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anacardium Orientale is One of the best remedies indicated in patients with Alzheimer’s Disease. Patients often complain of forgetfulness. Weak memory with the inability to perform daily tasks is the keynote feature of
- Cannabis Indica- Indicated in patients who complain of memory loss, forgetfulness, and inability to recollect past things. Misconceptions about time and space are also noticed.
- Aurum Metallicum- Mostly indicated in patients who are suffering from depression. Suicidal thoughts are often
found in these patients. Patient fears death.
- Kali Phosphoricum- This remedy is often prescribed to patients suffering from Anxiety, depression, and nervousness which is the major cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Exhaustion and brain fatigue is noticed. The slightest task seems difficult to perform.
- Nux Moschata- Indicated in people who have difficulty in reading and writing. Loss of memory. Visual images seem large to see. Drowsiness and mental fatigue is well marked.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Alzheimer’s Disease so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.