- The idea for this annual event was conceived by Antoni Bayes De Luna.
- This day is meant to raise awareness that cardiovascular disease such as heart attack and stroke is the world-leading cause of death claiming 17.9 million lives each year.
- This day is often observed on September 29th around the globe
- Originally world heart Day was meant on every last Sunday of September month with the first celebration taking place on September 24th year 2000.
- World heart federation since its inception sponsored various events around the world in correspondence with various themes for the celebration of this day.
- Its aim is to promote various preventive steps and changes in lifestyle to avoid all cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, stroke, heart failure.
CAUSES OF HEART DISEASE
- High cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Familial history
TYPES OF HEART DISEASE
- Congenital heart defects
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart infection
Symptoms of heart disease
- Chest pain
- Irregular pulse
- Shortness of breath
- Edema of extremities
- High blood pressure
- Nausea or vomiting
- Violent palpitations
- Irregular heartbeat
- Fainting attack with giddiness
- Epigastric pain
- Radiating pain to the shoulder, lower jaw, neck.
FOODS TO AVOID FOR HEART PATIENTS
- Baked food
- Red meat
- White rice
- Excess of sugar, salt, fat, oil
- White bread
- Avoid spicy food
HOMEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT HAS PROVED TO BE THE BEST IN TREATING HEART DISEASE. HERE ARE FEW REMEDIES FOUND TO BE USEFUL IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
This remedy is often prescribed by physicians when heart disease occurs after valvular lesions. The person often complains that when he walks he feels as if the heart has stopped working for 2 to 3 seconds and then it gives a tumultuous rebound in the epigastric region. This remedy is often indicated when there is high blood pressure with a rapid feeble irregular pulse.
This remedy is indicated in heart failure with an irregular heartbeat. A person has a feeling that if he moves his heart will stop beating so he tries to remain standstill in one place. Pulse is full, irregular, slow, weak feeble. The slightest movement causes violent palpitations .frequent stitches are present in the heart.
Physicians often claim that this remedy is said to be a heart tonic. Heart muscles seem flabby worn out. Heart weakness with oppression stitches and insomnia. Extreme dyspnea on least exertion without much increase of pulse Heart dilated first sound is weak.
Heart failure with valvular disorders often calls for this remedy .person is more prone to infectious diseases which damage the heart completely. Pulse is weak slow irregular with a clutching feeling present in the heart region.
This is one of the best remedy for all types of heart diseases especially heart failures .person usually notice symptoms of edema of the legs .heart action is weak, rapid irregular due to muscular debility .pulse is rapid with a slow beat.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr.Vaseem Choudhary and his team have treated many patients successfully pertaining to heart disease so if you are seeking your cure please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.