World food day is observed on 16th October every year. This day was internationally celebrated all across 150 countries to commemorate the date of the founding of the United Nations Food And Agriculture Organization in 1945. Various organizations such as World Health Organization, World Food Program, and International Fund for Agriculture Development come on one platform with an aim to reduce poverty and hunger issues in society.
The theme chosen for this year 2022 is Leave No One Behind. As many challenges came up considering the COVID pandemic, climate change, and rising prices so as to combat the issue of Food and hunger problems this is been chosen.
Improper food is termed as food that lacks nutrients in its content and is not considered a balanced diet in our society. It may hamper physical health giving rise to many issues such as high blood pressure, obesity, bone and muscle problems, malnutrition, etc.
Causes of Improper Food
- Packaged Food
- Ready meals
- Technical constraints
- Unsafe storage of food
- Fast food restaurant
- The hectic pace of life so no time for food preparation in-house.
Contaminated food is termed food that contains bacteria, viruses, es or other pathogens which may hamper our bodies causing various diseases.
Causes of Contaminated Food
- Improper handling
- Unsafe storage of food
- Overpreparation of food in bulk
- Improper planning
- Financial mismanagement
- Unhygienic practices
Symptoms of contaminated food are as follows
- Lack of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Stomach cramps
- Fever and malaise
- Avoid raw flour in your daily meals
- Avoid having undercooked meat
- Unpasteurized milk may also prove to be
- harmful in a few cases.
- Contaminated fruit juices should be exempted
- Avoid storing food for a long time.
- Maintain food at a proper temperature to avoid humidity causing stale.
- Have a check on the expiry date before buying food products.
- Be careful while handling household cleansing agents which contain carbon monoxide they may intercede with food items if hygiene has not been maintained.
Homeopathic Remedies For Food Poisoning
Nux Vomica, Arsenic Album, Podophyllum, Cinchona Officinalis, Sulphur.
Homeopathic Remedies for Improper Balanced Diet
Calcarea Carbonicum, Calcarea Phosphoricum, Abrotanum, Baryta Carbonicum.
Homeopathic Remedies for Contaminated Food
Hepar Sulph, lycopodium, Natrum Carbonicum, Nux Vomica, Carbo vegetabilis.
Homeo Care Clinic:
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Food Borne Diseases so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.