Blood pressure is termed as force or pressure of circulating blood against the wall of arteries, It is taken using 2 measurements:
It is measured when the heartbeats when blood pressure is at its highest.
a level above 140 mmHg is the highest significant risk for systolic BP.
It is measured between heartbeats when blood pressure is at its lowest point.
a level below 90mm Hg.
So it is said that normal resting blood pressure in an adult should be 120/80mmHg which is standardized worldwide Long term hypertension is a risk factor for many diseases and end-organ damage like CCF and IHD ,stroke, TIA, Nephropathy, hypertensive retinopathy, atherosclerosis, dissection of the aorta.
It is measured using a mercury sphygmomanometer.
TYPES OF HYPERTENSION:
1. Essential or Primary Hypertension:
Could be due to genetic and environmental causes, It can be controlled but can not be cured
2. Secondary Hypertension:
This hypertension is related to well-defined pathology and it can be controlled as well as cured if pathology is removed.
CAUSES OF HYPERTENSION:
- Genetic or environmental causes
- Renal disease pathology such as tumors
- Overconsumption of corticosteroids, immunosuppressants,
- Use of NSAIDs, anti Inflammatory drugs
- Excess sodium intake in the diet
- Alcohol consumption
- Smoking, tobacco
- Renovascular causes such as pyelonephritis, adult polycystic kidney disease, polyarteritisnodosa
- Endocrine disturbances such as acromegaly, thyroid dysfunction, adrenal gland problems, hyperparathyroidism
- Exogenous hormones contraceptives pills
- Gynac conditions like pregnancy-induced hypertension
- CVS complications like coarctation of aorta
- Neurological causes like raised intracranial pressure, sleep apnea acute stress
Physical exercise, salt restriction, weight loss, smoking, alcohol, relaxation techniques in stress, potassium-rich diet like bananas, lipid management
Belladonna is known for its efficacy in treating high blood pressure and shows remarkable improvement in individuals having accelerated pulse rate ,dilated pupils, and flushed face.
This remedy is indicated to people who have high blood pressure with the constant fear of dying.
This is mostly indicated in women having high blood pressure during menopause.
This remedy is well known for a typical type of blood pressure arising from emotional upsets, anger, grief.
This remedy is suited to mostly those type of people who have increased blood pressure especially due to overeating.
This ready is used to treat blood pressure especially related to CVS disease leading to headache.
This remedy suits well to patients having high blood pressure especially due to long-term stress.
Thus, 18-May is considered Hypertension Day. So Dr. Vaseem Choudhary spreads the awareness of hypertension causes & symptoms and gives the Best Homeopathy Treatment for Hypertension in Pune at Homeo Care Clinic.