October is said to be a Healthy Lung Month. About 50 percent of the population is affected
by lung infections worldwide. Researchers say that after the Covid Pandemic youth have become more concerned pertaining to lung Diseases. This month calls for remembrance of those people who are suffering from various lung diseases and lung cancer. Various institutions and organizations come together and raise awareness among people regarding lung disorders. Banners, posters, and social media are been used nowadays to encourage people to maintain healthy lungs.
Asian Pacific Society of Respirology has proclaimed a few steps to be followed in order to avoid lung diseases such as Early detection and screening of lung diseases and Reducing inequalities in lung treatments.
Theme For 2022:
Lung Health For All Steps To Be Taken Into Account
- Maintain a check on lung function test every
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake
- Quit smoking
- Avoid working in chemical factories
- Avoid exposure to pollutants
- Have safety measures from pet dander.
- Encourage for vaccination
Respiratory lung diseases are:
- Lung Cancers
Symptoms of lung diseases:
- Unexplained cough
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease Respiratory rate
- Tired feeling Fatigue
- Homeopathy has shown wonderful results in treating all types of lung diseases.
- On your first visit to Homeo Care Clinic Under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhary trained doctors will evaluate your body analysis depending on the totality of symptoms and will guide you with the best suitable treatment.
- Dietary and prevention tips will also be planned for you during your treatment course.
Homeopathic Remedies for lung diseases:
- Antimony Tartaricum
- Arsenic Album
Homeo Care Clinic:
Dr. Vaseem Choudhury along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Lung Disorders so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further