CAN LICHEN PLANUS BE CURED?
Treatment for Lichen Planus requires an experienced Homeopathic specialist who has needed skills to diagnose and has treated Lichen Planus completely. The Homeopathy treatment for Lichen Planus at HOMEO CARE CLINIC has been developed after exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consult to more than 1000+ patients of Lichen Planus, every year. You too can be benefitted from our expertise in treating Lichen Planus.
- WHAT IS LICHEN PLANUS?
It is an autoimmune condition in which there is a chronic recurrent rash that is due to inflammation.
The rash is characterized by small, flat-topped, many-sided bumps that can grow together into rough, scaly plaques on the skin. Lichen Planus is a long-standing (chronic), recurring, non-allergic, non-infectious, non-contagious disease of the skin, of which the exact cause is not yet fully understood.
- CAUSES OF LICHEN PLANUS?
The exact cause of lichen planus is not known, but it has been noted that the following factors may predominantly cause lichen planus.
- Immunological Factors.
- Genetic Cause.
- Medications– can be responsible for the development of lichen planus. Also, too much of PPI (proton pump inhibitors – a medicine used to treat acidity) usage may also trigger lichen planus.
- Contraceptive Devices- In some observations and studies at homeo care clinic, we have also found that there are certain triggering factors such as some intrauterine contraceptive devices which are made up of plastic or copper which are responsible to cause lichen planus in females who are prone to have it.
- 5. Trauma– Any injury or friction on the body can give a reason for lichen planus to surface on the body. This kind of tendency to have lichen planus is called as Koebner’sphenomenon.
- Stress: Lichen planus is a psychosomatic, disease. Stress has been linked with lichen planus, and stress may be a possible cause in prone individuals.
- TYPES OF LICHEN PLANUS-
1.Lichen planus hypertrophicus-It manifests as large, itchy, violaceous, hyperkeratotic papules and plaques on the anterior surface of legs.
2. Lichen planus atrophicus-It presents as an annular area having atrophic, hyperpigmented centre and active erythematous 1-2mm thick, raised border. Usually seen on the face and dorsum of hands.
3. Lichen Plano-pilaris– It manifests as itchy, violaceous papules present at the openings of hair follicles. It results in loss of hairs. Commonly seen on legs and arms.
4.Actinic lichen planus-In this annular grouped micropapillary lesions are situated on the exposed parts of body like extensor surfaces of forearms and hands. They are aggravated on exposure to sunlight.
5.Linear lichen planus-In this lesion of are distributed in a linear fashion.
6.Bullous lichen planus-In this bullse are situated on the violaceous base resembling lichen planus.
- SYMPTOMS OF LICHEN PLANUS-
1. Slow onset
2. Purplish or flat-topped bumps, most often on the inner forearm, wrist or ankle but sometimes on external genitals.
3. Rough, oily look of lesions are itching.
4. Bleeding may be present on scratching
5. White spots or patches in the mouth (inside the cheeks or on the gums, lips or tongue), burning in mouth while eating spicy food.
6. Painful oral or vaginal ulcers
7. Hair loss and scalp discoloration
8. Nail damage or loss
- DIAGNOSIS OF LICHEN PLANUS-
- Hepatis c test, and
- Allergy test.
- Homeopathic Treatment for Lichen Planus-
Lichen planus is a difficult, chronic, and stubborn disease to treat, but, with homeopathy, its recovery from this skin condition is possible. Homeopathy is the first line of treatment for Lichen Planus. Since lichen planus is an autoimmune disease, which tends to spread, controlling the further spread is also a good achievement in the treatment.
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR LICHEN PLANUS-
- Sulphur- Mostly with dry, scaly, and unhealthy skin. Skin ailments in these skin types are usually associated with a lot of itching and burning. This particular remedy is best suited for weak individuals who are extremely sensitive to high temperatures.
- Arsenic album – This can be provided when the rashes are very itchy and blisters form after scratching.
- Borax– This is suited when blisters appear in the mouth.
- Nat Mur – In case of dry eruptions occurring on the bends of the joints and on the margins of hairy scalps, this remedy can be useful.
- Apis –This is suitable when burning and swelling of the rashes occur. These also cure the prickly heat rashes.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with lichen planus so if you are seeking for your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases.