Aplastic Anemia was first been introduced in the year 1885. Paul Ehrlich was the first to name the disease In the early 20 century Cabot and his subordinates clarified the clinical features of this disease. According to researchers Aplastic Anemia is said to be a disease that manifests due to the destruction of stem cells in your bone marrow. Bone Marrow helps in the production of RBC, WBC, and platelets.
Functional Unit Of Cells Of Bone Marrow And Its Importance
- Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to various parts of the body.
- White blood cells help in defense mechanisms to fight against the disease.
- Platelets control bleeding by forming blood clots in areas of injury.
- Hence hampered production of all the above cells leads to impairment of body functions causing Aplastic Anemia.
Causes Of Aplastic Anemia
- The reason to develop Aplastic Anemia is still unclear as the exact cause is yet to be diagnosed so it remains idiopathic.
- Whereas on the other hand, some claim Aplastic Anemia is acquired that is a disease developed after birth and others call it hereditary where it is passed down in genes from parents.
- Exposure to benzene chemicals, certain toxins, and pesticides also could be the reason for Aplastic Anemia.
Flag Signs Of Aplastic Anemia
- Extreme fatigue
- Frequent epistaxis
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- Bleeding gums
- Recurrent infections
- Weakness and tiredness
- Prone to injuries
- Excessive smoking
- Family history
- Ionization Radiation
- Down syndrome
- How is Aplastic Anemia different from other Anemia Quantities of each blood cell type such as RBC? WBC and platelets are lower than the normal level.
- Why the name Aplastic Anemia is given Word Aplastic comes from Aplasia means failure to form cells In this type of Anemia, bone marrow is empty with no production of cells called Aplastic or is either less in a number called hypoplastic.
- What gene causes Aplastic Anemia Tert( 187270) and Terc (602322)?
- Can Aplastic Anemia be a cause of viral infection Some physician claim that parvovirus detected in children is found to be the cause of Aplastic Anemia.
- What is the life span of Aplastic Anemia It has a 5year survival rate according to researchers?
- What is the mortality rate It is a life-threatening disease with a more than 70 percent of a mortality rate within 1 year if left untreated?
- What is the treatment for Aplastic Anemia Bone marrow transplant is the option for these types of patients.
- Can any medication cause Aplastic Anemia According to studies drugs like anti-epileptics, Chloramphenicol, and phenylbutazone can lead to Aplastic Anemia.
Homeo Care Clinic
Homeopathy is a conventional mode of treatment based on individualization. Depending on the totality of symptoms and miasmatic factors remedies are prescribed to achieve a cure from within. At Homeo Care Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Vaseem Choudhary trained doctors to evaluate your body analysis in detail case taking and guide you in further management. Depending on your diagnosis doctors will treat you accordingly. Diet and exercise will also be guided for a better prognosis.
Role Of Homeopathy
- Homeopathy medicines help to stimulate bone marrow production.
- Homeopathy also plays an important role on mind improving emotional depression in patients having Aplastic Anemia and boosting confidence in them.
- Overall vitality of weak Immune response is improved causing the body to fight against infections.
- Homeopathy also acts in controlling bleeding disorders.
- Conventional treatments side effects can also be controlled to a certain extent through
Remedies such as Ferrum Phosphoricum, Arsenic Album, Magnesium Phosphoricum, and Thuja are all prescribed to correct Anemia-related deficiency.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhury along with his team has treated many patients successfully with all Types of Diseases so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.