- It’s a boom nowadays as the actress, singer and talk show host Jada Pinkett-Smith recently came up with her suffering of hair loss which was recently diagnosed as alopecia Areata.
- She posted her video commenting on her hair loss last December where she pointed out a few details on her upcoming disease.
- It is an autoimmune disorder that causes your hair to fall in clumps.
- Hair loss is seen in circular or oval patches from the scalp or elsewhere such as eyebrows, and beards.
- Mostly depends from person to person
- Found in the age group from 20 to 30.
- Some may find hair loss in nits whereas others may find hair loss in patches.
- People often complain of complete hair loss in the scalp known as alopecia totalis.
- Also, some may notice alopecia Universalis where there is complete hair loss from the entire body.
CAUSES FOR ALOPECIA
- Age group from 20 to 30
- Hormonal imbalance
- Improper hair care
- Too many cosmetic shampoos on hair
- Family history of balding
TREATMENT FOR ALOPECIA AERATE
- Physicians prescribe corticosteroids for treating autoimmune diseases.
- Nowadays topical immunotherapy is also in demand which helps in hair regrowth.
- Certain medications such as minoxidil and anthralin are also used for hair growth.
- Homeopathic treatment is found to be very effective in hair loss
- They affect our body by targeting our immune system
- Giving permanent results chances for recurrence is optimal.
- Here are a few remedies used for alopecia Areataand avoiding recurrence of the disease.
- Arsenic Album
Physicians claim this is one of the best remedies for treating hair loss. A person mostly complains of itching and burning of the scalp mostly at night .baldness occurs in circular patches.
This is also one of the best remedies In treating Alopecia Areata where hair loss starts mainly from the top of the scalp. Bald patches on temples are also noticed.
- Fluoric Acid
This remedy is said to be one of the topmost remedies in treating Alopecia Areata where there is regrowth of hair in bald patches. Hair loss which also starts usually after fever can also be well treated by this remedy.
The person often complains of severe hair loss in patches accompanying dandruff on the scalp.
Severe itching on the scalp along with a burning sensation is also noticed. Hair loss from the forehead is also a keynote feature of this remedy.
This is also one of the best remedies for treating hair loss. Chances of hair regrowth are much superior in the age group 30.
Hair loss occurs in patches mostly around temples and in the occiput region.
Homeo Care Clini
Dr. Vaseemchoudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Alopecia Areataso if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.