• In this modern era and fast pace of life 50 percent of people face the problem of
• Insomnia is said to be a sleep disorder where the person is unable to fall asleep.
• Many psychological and pathological conditions give rise to this problem.
• Insomnia can be a short-term duration for 1 to 3 weeks or it can be also for long-term duration
that is at least up to 3 months.
TYPES OF INSOMNIA
• Primary Insomnia Sleep disorder arises due to mental stress or depression or anxiety or fear.
• Secondary Insomnia Sleep disorder arises due to any particular disease such as asthma, arthritis, and heartburn.
CAUSES OF INSOMNIA
• Stress-related factors such as job insufficiency, death of a loved one, and failure at work.
• Mental problems such as anxiety, depression
• Use of any illicit drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Endocrine-related problems
• Pregnancy concerned problems
• Early menopausal symptoms
• Psychological disturbances.
• Severe headache and dizziness due to insomnia
• Problems with an improper concentration in day time
• Sleepiness during day
• Risk of falling and fainting .
• Homeopathy helps in treating insomnia at all ages.
• Homeopathy has shown positive results, especially in the younger age group showing symptoms of insomnia.
• Homeopathy helps to treat the cause from within
• Taking into consideration the detailed case history of patient homeopathy deals with internal management boosting immunity.
• Considering the miasmatic factor and totality of symptoms and selecting the correct similimum cure is achieved showing long-lasting results. Few Homeopathic Remedies
1. Arsenic album
This is said to be one of the best remedies for insomnia. The patient often complains of restlessness and falling asleep during the daytime. Having bad dreams at the night makes the patient awake which is the characteristic feature of this remedy.
This is also said to be one of the best remedies for insomnia. Bedwetting is most commonly found in these patients. They often develop a fear of darkness which makes them awake at the night.
3. Coffee Cruda
This remedy is often indicated in those patients who are awake at night due to over-excitement. Constant thoughts make them awake. Thinking too much makes them awake.
This is also one of the best remedies for insomnia. Complaints arise due to extreme shock, grief, or mental stress. The patient constantly jerks his limbs during sleep and disturbs his sleep.
Anxiety, tension, fear, restlessness, shock, and grief are all causes of insomnia. The patient is very depressed which makes him awake the whole night. He suffers from chronic insomnia which gives him severe headaches during the daytime .constantly fainting is also a complaint found in these patients.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with insomnia so if you are seeking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance