- Almost around the world, there are more than 3000 skin diseases seen which affect the appearance of skin and also self-confidence.
- Skin is said to be the most effective organ of our body that gets exposed to pollutants on daily basis.
- Medically it is proved that skin infections cause more serious systemic illness and penetrate the system.
- Long-term skin infections may lead to respiratory illnesses such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, and also various types of heart diseases.
- Sometimes the appearance of skin lesions for a long time can also denote illness within.
- Many skin eruptions occur from anxiety stress, depression. Excessive skin dryness may suggest thyroid imbalance. Frequent nonhealing ulcers suggest diabetes.
Types of skin infections
- Acne, Eczema, lichen planus, warts, vitiligo, psoriasis are all types of skin infections that are most common in our day-to-day lives.
- Some are said to be autoimmune disorders whereas rest could be due to improper balance in our mental and physical harmony.
- Different infections represent in different various forms depending on the causative agent.
- Acne represents pimples or zits leading to scar formation on the skin.
- Eczema is characterized by red, itchy, and inflamed skin.
- Psoriasis represents red painful patches with the formation of scales.
- Vitiligo is characterized by loss of melanin pigment resulting in milky white patches.
- Lichen planus forms clusters of dark raised flat-topped skin lesions.
- Warts are small noncancerous painful growths on the skin.
This is usually recommended in cases where there are intense itchy eruptions which start as blisters that ooze and form thick crusts. Continuous scratching may lead to thickening of the skin. Tendency to feel better in the open air usually calls for this remedy. All types of skin eruptions can be treated by this remedy.
Eruptions are usually intense, burning, and itching in nature. They can be either dry or moist in nature. People who are more prone to eczema formation and who have to prolong the use of ointments and lotions are well treated by this remedy. Complaints aggravate on bathing and by warmth.
This remedy usually calls for when there are skin eruptions with thick cracked skin. This remedy is best effective for warts, impetigo calluses, and eczema. A person is usually overweight, shy, timid, and often prone to indigestion.
People who have often dry and cracked skin are well treated by this remedy. Fingertips and palms usually show dryness. Eczema is usually seen which becomes worse more in the winter season. There are deep sore cracks that often bleed in nature. There is usually itching at night which gets worse more by the warmth of the bed. Skin usually appears to be leathery and tough due to skin eruptions.
HOMEO CARE CLINIC
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully of all types of skin diseases so if you are looking for your cure please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.